SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by 3Deranged, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 09, 2009, 02:19 PM
Aerodynamically challenged
3D World, Florida
Joined May 2005
3,182 Posts
Cool
www.blakehilson.com

Man, they'll let anyone have a website these days! LOL Blakes web designer friend started up a website for him to put all the vids and pics in one spot. Stay tuned for more updates/vids/pics in the future. Who knows, maybe even a product or two...Here's some pics of 3DHS Extra 300 SHP 87" flown @ Tangerine Airfest 2008 at RCACF field in Apopka, Fl a couple of weeks ago. Pictures by Barry Vaught. Was the only e-powered prop plane there and the crowd loved it. One guy even started arguing with me that it couldn't be electric-it's too big! He believed me when it got in the air. I tried telling him that this wasn't the largest e-power system out there-you can go up to 150cc size now and he really thought I was pulling his leg.

www.blakehilson.com
3Deranged is offline Find More Posts by 3Deranged
Last edited by edfrules; Jan 11, 2009 at 12:45 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 10, 2009, 05:25 PM
Joined Jun 2006
287 Posts
Hi Jason,

I couldn't figure out why the website was getting hits already until I came here.

It's still in the infant stages, but I went live with it anyways thinking no one would know yet!

No big deal, it just needs a lot of tweaking and content.

I'm going to send you a PM about adding products.

Hope to talk to you soon,

Greg D.
cap10jaf is offline Find More Posts by cap10jaf
Old Jan 10, 2009, 07:23 PM
Aerodynamically challenged
3D World, Florida
Joined May 2005
3,182 Posts
Thanks Greg, good work on it so far! Got lots of content and should be able to add a lot more when Blake gets the new video camera. I just added it to the blog yesterday. That's why I'd like to get some specialty stuff going soon to add to the site. Maybe add a Paypal button?

Regards,
Jason
3Deranged is offline Find More Posts by 3Deranged