New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by 3Deranged, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 09, 2009, 02:19 PM
Find More Posts by 3Deranged
Aerodynamically challenged
3D World, Florida
Joined May 2005
3,240 Posts
Cool
www.blakehilson.com

Man, they'll let anyone have a website these days! LOL Blakes web designer friend started up a website for him to put all the vids and pics in one spot. Stay tuned for more updates/vids/pics in the future. Who knows, maybe even a product or two...Here's some pics of 3DHS Extra 300 SHP 87" flown @ Tangerine Airfest 2008 at RCACF field in Apopka, Fl a couple of weeks ago. Pictures by Barry Vaught. Was the only e-powered prop plane there and the crowd loved it. One guy even started arguing with me that it couldn't be electric-it's too big! He believed me when it got in the air. I tried telling him that this wasn't the largest e-power system out there-you can go up to 150cc size now and he really thought I was pulling his leg.

www.blakehilson.com
3Deranged is offline Find More Posts by 3Deranged
Last edited by edfrules; Jan 11, 2009 at 12:45 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 10, 2009, 05:25 PM
Find More Posts by cap10jaf
Joined Jun 2006
287 Posts
Hi Jason,

I couldn't figure out why the website was getting hits already until I came here.

It's still in the infant stages, but I went live with it anyways thinking no one would know yet!

No big deal, it just needs a lot of tweaking and content.

I'm going to send you a PM about adding products.

Hope to talk to you soon,

Greg D.
cap10jaf is offline Find More Posts by cap10jaf
Old Jan 10, 2009, 07:23 PM
Find More Posts by 3Deranged
Aerodynamically challenged
3D World, Florida
Joined May 2005
3,240 Posts
Thanks Greg, good work on it so far! Got lots of content and should be able to add a lot more when Blake gets the new video camera. I just added it to the blog yesterday. That's why I'd like to get some specialty stuff going soon to add to the site. Maybe add a Paypal button?

Regards,
Jason
3Deranged is offline Find More Posts by 3Deranged