HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 07, 2003, 05:07 PM
Brunswick, Germany
Joined Nov 2002
104 Posts
Sinsheim Fair - who is coming to this indoor meeting ?

Hi Folks,

This year, the examens are dated well, so together with our friends of Hannover, the Team K will be at the Sinsheim Fair next weekend with 13 persons. I'm sure, I'll meet some of the guys I know from the german forums, but I'm asking myself if somebody of the international pilots will join this meeting, too.

In detail : In Sinsheim, south Germany, there is a modelling fair of almost the same dimensions like the one in Dortmund. Each year they do a indoor aeromodelling show, which was very open to every pilot since the very beginning of indoor flying. Since it is dated rather to the end of the season, you'll see many things that were developed during the winter. Usually, there is a big international participation compared to other indoor meetings, people from the UK, Netherlands, France and Poland/Slowakia were there the last years - so who's coming ?

Patrick Wegener
Team Klaustrophobia
www.unisport-tu-bs.de/~modellflug
Faronas is offline Find More Posts by Faronas
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 08, 2003, 06:06 AM
Austria
Joined Mar 2003
2 Posts
Hi Patrick !

There are not much answers, but we see us in Sinsheim.

Greetings from Vienna Fonsi
Alfonso is offline Find More Posts by Alfonso