HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 07, 2009, 09:41 PM
M0unt@in M0del$ minion
United States, AZ, Mesa
Joined Jul 2002
7,299 Posts
I hadn't really planned to fly this year but it looks like I'll be helping Mountain Models and be working his booth so need to fly some of his designs. He can get me a sponsor registration but that doesn't include the pilot raffle. Brian has already given me enough including an alpha build coming next week. I'll happily pay my own way in. I guess I'll have to pay at the show though as I checked on the site and registration closed 12/28. I blew it.

Joe
turbojoe is offline Find More Posts by turbojoe
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 07, 2009, 10:24 PM
Pushing the Limits of FFF
United States, CA, Sierra Madre
Joined Jun 2005
1,186 Posts
I am bringing my CMPro Mossie and H&W FW-190 and a couple of foam EDF models. But we will have to see. LAst year I left with more than I brought to fly......

John
wirbech is offline Find More Posts by wirbech
Old Jan 08, 2009, 11:37 AM
United States, AZ, Queen Creek
Joined May 2004
5,176 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenseaships
BTW- Take a GOOD look at the B-17 at the CAF museum

Barrett
They have one, I wonder what it looks like?
TBolt is offline Find More Posts by TBolt
Old Jan 08, 2009, 11:39 AM
United States, AZ, Queen Creek
Joined May 2004
5,176 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by turbojoe
I hadn't really planned to fly this year but it looks like I'll be helping Mountain Models and be working his booth so need to fly some of his designs. He can get me a sponsor registration but that doesn't include the pilot raffle. Brian has already given me enough including an alpha build coming next week. I'll happily pay my own way in. I guess I'll have to pay at the show though as I checked on the site and registration closed 12/28. I blew it.

Joe

Joe,
that was pre-registration that closed on the 28th. you can still register on arrival for $35.
TBolt is offline Find More Posts by TBolt
Old Jan 09, 2009, 10:57 AM
I think I like vanilla...
USA, AZ, Surprise
Joined May 2007
836 Posts
I'll be bringin these:

grimgrinnin is offline Find More Posts by grimgrinnin
Old Jan 09, 2009, 02:06 PM
I'm an Arizona WingNut!
United States, NM, Rio Rancho
Joined Jan 2007
317 Posts
I'll be bringing a little of this and that! I think I'll have my JtechLaser 1morstick, Tyro 150 and my favorite Swift II.
IFLYRCAZ is offline Find More Posts by IFLYRCAZ
Old Jan 10, 2009, 04:12 PM
Registered Airplane Offender
Scottsdale, Arizona
Joined Jun 2006
5,097 Posts
Revision

I have a NEW plane to add to my bringin' list- THE CONCORDE.

She maidened successfully at the Rodeo Grounds in Gilbert this morning and ended up flying 3 times today. She'll be there!

Barrett
greenseaships is online now Find More Posts by greenseaships
Old Jan 10, 2009, 07:34 PM
Fly Low Fly Fast Fly Often
Glendale, Arizona
Joined Jul 2007
848 Posts
Hope to be there every day. I will be bringing some from this picture each day, and maybe a few more.
jjr2001 is online now Find More Posts by jjr2001
Old Jan 10, 2009, 09:32 PM
Faster!
United States, NV, Sparks
Joined Oct 2004
1,154 Posts
A change in our fleet. Instead of the delta winged Javelin, R.I.P., we will be bringing the Spatha.
Joshua Wesley is offline Find More Posts by Joshua Wesley
Old Jan 10, 2009, 10:23 PM
resU deretsigeR
Dublin Ca
Joined Aug 2004
7,787 Posts
Well All I'm sorry to say that It is not in the cards for me to be there this year I will miss you all, Over the last two years i have come to really enjoy the event atmosphere, Your event was my first event and also the first time flying in a club or event environment. I was welcomed and had an excellent time.. The flying in the noon demo last year was a fantastic feeling and having been wrapped up in charging tweaking and tuning just before the noon show I had not realized just how many folks were there to just watch us have fun..

I hope that ritewingrc make a good showing this year and i will miss hanging out with you meat heads..

Next year for sure... and maybe see you all at seff..
PaulVi is offline Find More Posts by PaulVi
Old Jan 10, 2009, 11:40 PM
gilbert,az
Joined Dec 2005
3,950 Posts
If the weather is anything like it has been in the last week we are in for a great time. Trying to get everything tweaked for the event!
mpope1 is offline Find More Posts by mpope1
Last edited by mpope1; Jan 10, 2009 at 11:50 PM.
Old Jan 10, 2009, 11:53 PM
Pusher jets rule!
Mesa, AZ
Joined Jan 2006
17,604 Posts
OK, the F-104 is pretty much done. Maiden will be tomorrow and I should have the final touches done soon.

Pat
crxmanpat is online now Find More Posts by crxmanpat
Old Jan 11, 2009, 12:25 PM
Fly Low Fly Fast Fly Often
Glendale, Arizona
Joined Jul 2007
848 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by crxmanpat
OK, the F-104 is pretty much done. Maiden will be tomorrow and I should have the final touches done soon.

Pat
Looks good Pat. She looks like she will fly like a rocket.
jjr2001 is online now Find More Posts by jjr2001
Old Jan 11, 2009, 10:14 PM
Stockton, Ca. USA
Joined Apr 2001
9,531 Posts
Waiting to see what the UPS man brings as I have some review projects arriving soon and I may have a new plane test flown before we hit the road a week from Wednesday. I have a 3D helicopter that needs a little mechanical help with the tail rotor but otherwise flies fine. I will be bringing it in hope someone can help me with the tail. Mike H.
Michael Heer is offline Find More Posts by Michael Heer
RCG Plus Member