HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by arukum17, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 06, 2009, 04:53 PM
London, UK
Joined Aug 2005
1,295 Posts
Trader Rating: 4
Wanted
Complete-ish system for 3m glider

I am a novice glider pilot and electrics newbie looking for a complete electrical system for my 3m Paragon woodie (about 70 oz)... gentle launches OK no need for verticals. If you have a power system that includes most (if not all) of the specs below, please could you get in touch.

Motor: Astro or Medusa only; MAYBE Hacker; brushed or brushless
Gearbox: 4.36 to 1 superbox or similar; adequate to turn a large prop
Motor mount for above
ESC: 35A+ with brake; brushed or brushless; Castle, Jomar, Astro, Robart, Leisure Electronics or any other US made
Prop: folding 14'' or 15'' or similar;
Batteries: Nicad; A123, 3s Lipos (Thunderpower preferred), NiMh; battery capacity 2300Mah or more.

I'm basically asking for a complete organ transfer from your bird

The above can be in any condition as long as it is working. I would prefer to buy your complete system, even if "outdated" and save on the delivery cost. Knowing that the parts "fit together" would also save me time and effort. This could also enable you to upgrade to a more advanced system. US made strongly preferred. Vintage items very welcome.

Go ahead and get your birds guts out. You know you want to.
Cash and woodie waiting.
arukum17 is offline Find More Posts by arukum17
Last edited by arukum17; Jan 06, 2009 at 08:02 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread