HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by WINDSHEAR II, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 03, 2009, 11:32 PM
Skatin on thin ice of "banned"
United States, SC
Joined Nov 2004
71 Posts
Trader Rating: 117
For Sale
Byron F-20 Tigershark Kit

Hey Guys,
I am selling my "almost NIB" Byron F-20 still in kit form. Some construction has been started but the fuse is still in 3 pieces so you can redo the main engine former if you like. The construction that has been started was done very well, in my opinion. I did not do any of the building. The nose gear formers and the main engine former have been installed. Some of the plywood parts for the wings have been installed. That is about it.
The kit has a wingspan of ~56", and a length of ~90". Weight of about 15 lbs. in DF configuration. This is a complete kit but you may need some hardware items to complete the build. Copy of the build manual and 7 pages of the kit plan sheets are included. All NEW parts will include Spring-Aire main gear, Byron fan unit, Byron tuned pipe, and Rossi R-90 (version 58) engine.
These kits are pretty hard to find in kit form. The plywood blanks for the major formers are in the box as well. I don't think you will be disappointed with your purchase but it will be "SOLD AS IS". I can take more detailed photos for a serious buyer and E-mail a parts list. Kit, gear, fan unit, engine, and building instructions, $950.00 plus shipping. Thanks for looking!

Kit without power unit (engine, pipe, fan unit) $800 plus $35 shipping.
WINDSHEAR II is offline Find More Posts by WINDSHEAR II
Last edited by WINDSHEAR II; Jan 28, 2009 at 05:30 PM. Reason: Just because...
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread