SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jan 03, 2009, 08:33 AM
Joined Aug 2006
350 Posts
Rave
Excellent CS from Scott at Rc-Tek.

Just wanted to say what excellent customer service from Scott at Rc-Tek. I had a couple of small issues with my SJM215 (sloppy swash plate bearing and poor fg blades). I contacted Scott about these two faulty components about five days ago. Scott emailed a reponse in 24 hours and offered to replace and upgrade the swash with a SJM400 swash plate without question. He did not even ask for me to send back the components or even ask for me to pay the shipping to the UK. To put the cherry on the cake Scott even sent me a free tail boom by way of an apology for the inconvenience! Given the time of year the new parts arrived this morning; WOW! Now that is great customer service. I look forward to flying my SJM at my local heli club in the confidence that this excellent product is backed up by people who offer this find of customer service and satisfaction. Thank you Rc-Tek!
bladesmith is offline Find More Posts by bladesmith
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 03, 2009, 09:55 AM
Plastic Buddha
Joined Oct 2005
2,619 Posts
aftica is offline Find More Posts by aftica
Last edited by aftica; Jun 15, 2010 at 10:04 AM.