SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by coptersrcool, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 02, 2009, 01:45 PM
Wisconsin
Joined Feb 2007
31 Posts
Trader Rating: 27
Sold
Arf 3dx-400/450 Frame & Cnc Combo + Extras $110 Shipped

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

UP FOR SALE IS A 3DX-400/450 FRAME AND CNC COMBO WITH MANY CNC EXTRAS. THIS COMBO WAS PURCHASED FROM XMSELLER/XMHOBBIES NEW 2 YEARS AGO. I UPGRADED THE STOCK MAIN GEAR WITH A MICRO-HELI PRECISION GEAR WITH A NSK BEARING(VERY SMOOTH). AND REPLACED THE 9MM TAILBOOM AND MOUNTS WITH 12MM(450 CLASS). ALSO UPGRADED THE LANDING GEAR ASWELL. ALL YOU NEED TO GET THIS HELI IN THE AIR IS THE ELECTRONICS OF YOUR CHOICE, A LITTLE SETUP TIME, AND YOUR RTF!

EXTRAS INCLUDE- 1 NEW MAIN SHAFT- 1 NEW SPARE BELT- 1 PAIR NEW CNC UPPER MIXING LEVERS- 1 CNC FORE/AFT ARM- 1 CNC PUSH/PULL ARM- 1 CNC 50T MAIN PULLEY- 1 CNC STOP BUTTON- 1 TAIL SHAFT- 1 CNC ELEVATOR CRANK- 1 SET OF PADDLES W/FLYBAR- AND SOME EXTRA LINKAGES. 1 USED SET 315MM HDX FIBER MAIN BLADES(NEED REBALANCING)- 1 NEW BLUE PLASTIC CANOPY

THIS COMBO AND FRAME ARE IN EXCELLENT FLYING CONDITION(NO HARD CRASHES) WITH THE EXCEPTION OF A SMALL DENT(BOOM STILL STRAIGHT)IN THE TAIL BOOM FROM A MINOR STRIKE WHILE LANDING. AND THE TAIL FIN HAS A CRACK IN IT AT THE TOP(NOTHING A LITTLE CA AND A BLACK MAGIC MARKER WOULDN'T FIX) PLEASE LOOK AT THE PICS AND CONTACT ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE ON THIS ITEM. $150.00 IS WHAT I HAVE IT LISTED ON EBAY FOR OR OBO. TO RC GROUP MEMBERS I WILL SELL HERE FOR $110.00 SHIPPED.(conUS only) FOR CANADIAN MEMBERS, I WILL SPLIT THE COST OF SHIPPING WITH YOU. NOW THAT'S A GREAT DEAL! I WILL ACCEPT THE FIRST REASONABLE OFFER THAT IS POSTED, AND WILL RESPOND BACK ASAP.

EVERYTHING YOU SEE IN THE PICS IS WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE. PRICE IT OUT AND YOU WILL SEE THAT YOU ARE GETTING A GREAT DEAL. I HAVE 100% FEEDBACK HERE AND ON EBAY(ILIVE4VBALL), AND STAND BEHIND EVERYTHING I SELL. IF FOR ANY REASON YOU ARE NOT HAPPY WITH YOUR PURCHASE UPON RECEIVING IT, PLEASE CONTACT ME. THANK YOU FOR LOOKING

I ACCEPT PAYPAL AND POSTAL MONEY ORDERS ONLY. PLEASE SEND PAYMENT WITHIN 3 DAYS.
coptersrcool is offline Find More Posts by coptersrcool
Last edited by coptersrcool; Jan 07, 2009 at 03:58 PM. Reason: Lowered asking price
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 02, 2009, 03:54 PM
Wisconsin
Joined Feb 2007
31 Posts
Bump
Old Jan 07, 2009, 04:02 PM
Wisconsin
Joined Feb 2007
31 Posts
Great Deal Here! Need To Sell! Make Offer!
Closed Thread