SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by BowerR64, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Dec 31, 2008, 06:14 AM
BeeZaur 480
Parkville Mo.
Joined Dec 2004
5,522 Posts
Trader Rating: 77
Sold
Micro FP almost ready to fly $45. shipped M24 blades

This is a century humming bird frame but the head is a honeybee FP head. from what i remember almost all the FPs are some what the same they are just a little different in style. Just the frame layout and the boom fins make it a humming bird.

I havnt been into micros for a while, but i think all of the head parts can still be found. There are some extra head parts i found these are some of the common ones that break.

All it needs is radio gear, (a 4n1 and a transmitter).

Has 2 8G esky servos in it, i think i probobly flew it a dozen or so times.

DD tail with the DD prop and adaptor (metal DD adaptor unit) BP hobbies DD motor.

esky 800 mah 2S lipo, not sure of its condition. Like i said i havnt flown this in a while so the pack i couldnt tell you how good it is. Its not puffed but its been sitting for some time.

Extra blades, the GOOD ones Kyosho M24, these are really sweet blades if you have never tried them you MUST. They are very durable and really bring out a nice performance in all FP helis, They increase headspeed just enough to makes them really cool and fun to fly.

Honeybee canopy (little beat up but looks ok)

Stock blades and a set of cheap e-bay rubber edge ones i never tried. Extra motor, some flybar paddles.

All this shipped to your door for $45. shipped.

Enough here to fix up another heli or get you started.
BowerR64 is offline Find More Posts by BowerR64
Last edited by BowerR64; Dec 31, 2008 at 07:21 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 31, 2008, 09:01 AM
Fly 'Em Til You Sell 'Em
Joined Jan 2003
1,107 Posts
Trader Rating: 84
pm sent
rudyhal is offline Find More Posts by rudyhal
Closed Thread