HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 05, 2009, 07:36 PM
FlyLowGirl
Raleigh
Joined Aug 2008
302 Posts
HEY EVERYONE! Just wanted to say that HECK YES EFest is TOMORROW! Hope that everyone else is as excited as I am! Well, for all of you that are traveling from far away (and driving, at that) please be careful and stay awake! Fred and I will be flying there and arriving at about 7:30pm or a lil after (yeah, were flying ). Can't wait to meet everyone and have a ReaL FuN WeEkEnD! SEE YALL TOMORROW AND OF COURSE, FOR THE REST OF THE WEEKEND!!!!! Make sure yall don't act like strangers and come by my post and introduce yourselves! And for all of yall that I already know: Can't wait to see ya again!!!

Fly Low Girl aka Heather
FlyLowGirl1 is offline Find More Posts by FlyLowGirl1
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 05, 2009, 07:38 PM
FlyLowGirl
Raleigh
Joined Aug 2008
302 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by helifryer
lol got back the results yesterday! i did better than i thought! ....a 57! lol still failed...and my mom wonders how im able to make foam fly...

still gonna try to talk em into going tho!
GOOD LUCK at getting your parents to drive you to EFest........and in your math class, too!
FLG
Old Feb 05, 2009, 07:40 PM
FlyLowGirl
Raleigh
Joined Aug 2008
302 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skaluf
Considering it was 5 degrees F this morning we are all looking forward to the warm spell this weekend!

BTW, it's always 72 and sunny in the armory.

Steve
TRUE THAT! You can't really go wrong with and INDOOR EVENT! Yeah, that is ReaLLy CoLd! BURR! It's been pretty cold down here in NC! It was about 19 degrees this morning, which is pretty cold! Well I'm really looking forward to my EFest and Illinois adventure! Can't wait and I'll see ya tomorrow!

FLG
Old Feb 05, 2009, 09:12 PM
Retardedly intelligent
beavercreek,ohio
Joined Jan 2007
3,842 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyLowGirl1
HEY EVERYONE! Just wanted to say that HECK YES EFest is TOMORROW! Hope that everyone else is as excited as I am! Well, for all of you that are traveling from far away (and driving, at that) please be careful and stay awake! Fred and I will be flying there and arriving at about 7:30pm or a lil after (yeah, were flying ). Can't wait to meet everyone and have a ReaL FuN WeEkEnD! SEE YALL TOMORROW AND OF COURSE, FOR THE REST OF THE WEEKEND!!!!! Make sure yall don't act like strangers and come by my post and introduce yourselves! And for all of yall that I already know: Can't wait to see ya again!!!

Fly Low Girl aka Heather

yup, I'm trying to leave around 2PM, I have a 4 hr drive to look forward to
foam and tape is offline Find More Posts by foam and tape
Old Feb 05, 2009, 09:19 PM
Retardedly intelligent
beavercreek,ohio
Joined Jan 2007
3,842 Posts
final selection

well I finally picked what I'm going to take (and my brother)

10 EDF plane dubbed ''A## lifter''

tiger moth

tiger moth

tiger moth

f-22

f-22

0-2

spruce goose

twin SS

specimen 7

PBF

PBF

PBF

PBF

super cub

vapor

vapor

MCX

MCX

MCX

MCX

citabria

ember 2

crash master 3D

foam and tape is offline Find More Posts by foam and tape
Old Feb 06, 2009, 06:13 AM
Muncie,IN 47304 USA
Joined Dec 2003
760 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyLowGirl1

Fly Low Girl aka Heather
wiull you have the

"""Fly Low Girl""" shirt ???
Dr. Sandy Frank is offline Find More Posts by Dr. Sandy Frank
Old Feb 06, 2009, 08:50 PM
Chicago O, Illinois, United States
Joined Jan 2003
1,450 Posts
It's a lot easier to get to E-Fest when you're at U of I
The bad part is, there's no room in the dorms for planes
It should still be fun to come watch, though. Weather should be phenomenal, too. Best day in like 3 months!
Spongebob is offline Find More Posts by Spongebob
Old Feb 06, 2009, 09:06 PM
Durham NC
Joined Jul 2004
3,665 Posts
Just landed. Hoping for some nite action but they closed at 8. We'll be there at 7 tomorrow!
fmidgett is offline Find More Posts by fmidgett
Site Sponsor
Old Feb 06, 2009, 09:21 PM
FlyLowGirl
Raleigh
Joined Aug 2008
302 Posts
Allright guys. Finally made it to Illinois. Sux there's no nite flyin but no worries we'll be there bright eyed and bushy tailed at 7 am. See you then!

FLG
Old Feb 06, 2009, 09:46 PM
14s 180mah should be enough...
United States, NC, Pfafftown
Joined Feb 2001
3,634 Posts
Fred, Heather...hate you guys didn't get here sooner, but we are looking forward to seeing you tomorrow at 7:00am!!

Tim
AG4RZ
IFLYOS is offline Find More Posts by IFLYOS