SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by mechengineer03, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Dec 24, 2008, 09:46 PM
USA, AL, Gadsden
Joined Mar 2008
473 Posts
Trader Rating: 247
For Sale
FS or TRADE I have a LIKE NEW GP SIREN that I would like to trade for an EDF

I have a LIKE NEW awesome setup Great Planes SIREN Hotliner, I have a MEGA 22/30/2 with a Robbe 3.7:1 gearbox, with a CC 60amp ESC, a CC BEC, I have full flaps installed in it by Andy Willett, it has HS65HB's on the elevator and ailerons and has HS85MG's on the flaps. I have a 14X12 RFM prop with a Graupner 42MM aluminum/plastic spinner. This thing is absoulutly un-real on 5S 2500 25C pack. It will climb vertical at about 80 MPH and I'm not sure what the top speed is but MAN it is blistering fast.

What I would like to do is trade it for a nice EDF, preferably a HET F-16, F-18, F-22, Super Sniper or the like.

I have about $850.00 in this plane and it was built professionally and built right, it has carbon fiber wing joiner (not the wood ones from the factory)

If you are interested in it then let me know what kind of EDF you have to trade for and we can talk, someone in the Alabama, Georgia, Tennessee area would be idea as I live about 50 miles North of Birmingham, Alabama in Gadsden but would ship if the right trade came along.

THANKS and I will post pictures shortly.
mechengineer03 is offline Find More Posts by mechengineer03
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 25, 2008, 09:23 AM
Grass Valley, CA
Joined Apr 2008
49 Posts
Trader Rating: 46
how much cash?? are you willing to ship???
chirogid is offline Find More Posts by chirogid
Closed Thread