|Dec 23, 2008, 02:58 AM|
Joined Apr 2003
need help on 9303 programing in west palm beach area
i am a long time heli guy and trying to do the sailplane setup on the 9303 for 6 servo plus electric motor sailplanes...
it just isnt clicking with me...
is anyone in the west palm beach area that could possibly help me in person and explain what these things mean????
|Dec 23, 2008, 08:38 AM|
If nobody gets back to you on this
Try going to http://www.soar-fss.org/
Look for participating clubs follow the links and send an email to the Pompano Hill flyers,somone there should be able to help you out
|Dec 23, 2008, 09:07 AM|
|Dec 23, 2008, 01:54 PM|
Ft. Mill SC / Charlotte NC
Joined Mar 2001
I got this from a thread Flightmare had on a while back
Follow these directions verbatim for throttle on the push button timere switch.make sure your model type is on "glider"
mine plugs into channel 7,.
Placing the Motor Control on a Switch (In this example the Timer Button is used)
1. Turn the radio off. Hold down the ENT button and switch the radio back down.
2. Scroll the cursor over Device. SEL and push the ROLLING SELECTOR.
3. Scroll the cursor over MOTO and push the ROLLING SELECTOR.
4. Scroll the cursor over TIME SW and push the ROLLING SELECTOR. By selecting any switch other than SPOI ST will inhibit the MOTO.HOLD function.
5. Scroll to the bottom of the MOTO column and push the ROLLING SELECTOR until ACT appears.
6. Scroll to the bottom of the AUX2 column and push the ROLLING SELECTOR until INH appears.
7. Press the LIST button to go to the FUNC.LIST.
8. Scroll the cursor over PROG. Mix3 through PROG. Mix6. Any one of them will work. Press the ROLLING SELECTOR.
9. Scroll the cursor over FPRN (the first one) and press the ROLLING SELECTOR.
10. FPRN changes to Mast and a menu showing all the possible masters.
11. Scroll the cursor over TIMT and press the ROLLING SELECTOR.
12. Scroll the cursor over the second FPRN and push the ROLLING SELECTOR.
13. FPRN changes to Slav and a menu opens with all the possible slaves.
14. Scroll the cursor over AUX2 and push the ROLLING SELECTOR.
15. Scroll the cursor over to Pos1 and push the ROLLING SELECTOR.
16. There are two number's in the box. Move the cursor up and down by pushing and releasing the Timer Button. Increase both of these values to +100.
17. Scroll to the bottom of the screen and set CRU, SPD, THM, LAU and LND to POS1. Set AX4, BTF and RUD to POS0. This turns on the motor controlled by the Timer Button in all five Flight Modes and inhibits the three remaining switches.
18. Turn on the receiver. (you may want to remove the propeller from the motor) Some ESC's require a self setup each time you on the receiver. Push the Timer Button and push it again in less than a second. Next time, when you push the button the motor should run at full speed.
Then go into "Timer" function,and set this up accordingly..
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Discussion I need help on flying sailplanes in Phoenix RC simulator||racin06||Sailplane Talk||2||Oct 25, 2007 08:26 AM|
|Fly-In FireCracker Fun Fly in West Palm Beach Florida.||bamm||Electric Flight Events||3||Jul 04, 2007 05:03 PM|
|Discussion Any fliers in West Palm Beach, Florida?||gotime242||Electric Plane Talk||7||May 25, 2006 10:49 PM|
|Question Any Good Hobby Shops in West Palm Beach?||slush||Electric Plane Talk||0||Jan 24, 2006 07:36 PM|
|Discussion Need help on a PJS 300 IN||wfmdpw||Power Systems||0||Dec 25, 2005 10:59 AM|