HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by rawy, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Dec 22, 2008, 02:35 AM
e-powered foam
swiss watch makers area
Joined Dec 2002
812 Posts
Discussion
Notes from the bench

Had a lot of repairs on the bench this last month, except for the M24 Kyosho Caliber *the almost daily hover in the living room teaching tool* few model related.
Was astonished to find a video on youtube showing how to solve my 9 year old boy's main problem, replace the screen of his PSP, took a few days to get one here and it was done, this and many other issues did'nt help to do a lot on my current RC builds or repairs.
The Jumping Jack is still in the stage of final adjustments before the wings and fuselage get covered, should happen these days.

Got a Turnigy C3548-800motor with the HXT80 esc for the 1/6 Cub, would like to fly her with a 6000 3s I have laying around and a big Prop of course, all my former models have Axi's, Hacker's, Mega's or Het's ? this one will have to accept the standard adapted to my actual budget which is close to none ... started to cutout the windows to the L4 configuration, the cowl from the SIG 1/6 seems to adapt perfectly, will have to do a few measures before I join the two halves, next project is what got me stuck on the Guillow's the Continental engine dummy, have loads of pics for detail but could'nt decide for the final technique to go, now I can draw it in the bigger scale, prototype it in the guillows size and build it 1/6

The Mini Funtana is getting dusty downstairs now, no chance to get space for her on the bench, the Beaver got some attention : a bad landing damage repaired today, will try to improve the slow flying qualities by increasing the wing angle as experienced with the Marlin, test flight report to come.
rawy is offline Find More Posts by rawy
to remove ads between posts