HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by be69ar, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Dec 21, 2008, 05:14 PM
USA, CO, Colorado Springs
Joined Sep 2003
56 Posts
Trader Rating: 172
For Sale
Sig 1/3 Scale Spacewalker $400.00 local pick up only

You are looking a beautifully built and well maintained Sig 1/3 scale Spacewalker. I got it with the intention of using as a sailplane tug, but haven't flown much so time to let it go. There is no engine, but does include all servos (some HS 645's). Model has been flown, but is great shape...appears to be either a transparent iron on covering or silk with red paint. I purchased a new cowl for it from Sig as I thought to convert it to electric and the original cowl had been set up for an Evolution 58. Both cowls, plus spinner and a prop come with the model. Its been sitting upright in mybasement for a few months...pilot is loose and the firewall really needs to be replaced, but outside of those issues, it is pristine.

$400 and a local pickup...or at least a reasonable driving distance from Colorado Springs...or meet halfway...or some such. MO or certified check preferred, but will accept Pay Pal...I have more images, if interested, let me know.
Thanks for looking.
Mike
be69ar is offline Find More Posts by be69ar
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread