HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by rhampton, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Dec 18, 2008, 06:23 PM
USA, FL, Clearwater
Joined Dec 2007
694 Posts
Trader Rating: 41
Sold
Fairly New Blade CX with a Jet Ranger Fuselage 2 weeks old- $125 Shipped..

I have a fairly new Blade CX i wanna sell..Just bought it new a few weeks ago..Impulse buy...i recently purchased a Jet Ranger Fuselage for it as well..That's brand new...this will make a perfect and i mean Perfect Gift without having to spend for this brand new...i'm selling this for $125 Shipped with the Fuselage already installed..So you get the original Yellow Canopy and the Large Fuselage which is ready to Fly...Just take out box and Fly...it Flies a whole lot better with the Fuse on....This Heli has only been Flown like 3 times,,, so it's Freshly new...Motor is strong,,,body is in EXCELLENT condition and looks new and Shinny....All the accessories are in the original box and a Demo DVD and Manual.
i want to sell to fund another project i recently discovered..

I accept Paypal and can & will Ship out IMMED...

Brand new this popular Heli is still costing between $149 & $169 New + $35 for the Fuselage Which i also got New from Local Hobby Shop...i'm taking a loss so hurry and take advantage of this awesome Deal....parts are much easier to get than all those other cx type heli's like the lama, Heli Axe and other brands....Just about all Local hobby shops around the world carries tons of parts for the Blade CX and r really Cheap...

any questions,,please feel free to email me..
rhampton is offline Find More Posts by rhampton
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 18, 2008, 06:39 PM
Fly 'Em Til You Sell 'Em
Joined Jan 2003
1,107 Posts
Trader Rating: 84
How could this heli be only a few weeks old they dont even sell the cx anymore its the cx2 now which has the 2.4 ghz radio and I believe its been out for quite awhile now ?? just wanting to clarify what you have and how old it is I would guess if its a cx not a cx2 its probably about 1-2 years old
rudyhal is offline Find More Posts by rudyhal
Old Dec 18, 2008, 06:49 PM
USA, FL, Clearwater
Joined Dec 2007
694 Posts
Trader Rating: 41
hi,,,i will be glad to clarify and thanks for posting your inquiry....I purchased it brand new through ebay from a hobby shop that was closing..it was brand new in the box and i bought it...They had 1 left..it was an impulse buy for me...
Hobby warehouse still has them in stock so it's still available if you want to buy it brand new...i'm selling mine used but fairly new cause it's only like 2 weeks old.

http://www.hobbywarehouse.com/EFLH12...200-HR&cvsfe=2

We all know this heli has been around for a while but you can still get them new.

$125 Shipped and it's yours...It's a really Kool Heli to own....
any more questions,,please feel free to post...i'm a honest person and dont sell junk so you can buy with confident..

Reggie
rhampton is offline Find More Posts by rhampton
Closed Thread