Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Dec 18, 2008, 09:42 AM
Fast and getting faster!
Albany County, New York, United States
Joined Jul 2003
1,543 Posts
Help!
Blade Mcx Battery Issues and Charger issues?

There may be another thread, that I couldnt find, or I`m in the wrong thread posting. I have a blade Mcx, and so does my boss.

Issue#1 When I got mine I charged the battery for the first flight and when I pulled the battery out, the plug inside the charger pulled out with it?? Has anyone else has this happen to them??? I ended up getting another charger as well.

Issue#2 My Bosses Charger for some reason when his battery is removed the light stays on in the charger, does this signify that they batteries in the charger are dead?

Question #1 Will a vapor charger charge a mcx battery??

Thanks if there are threads im sorry for double posting.
FASTALJR is offline Find More Posts by FASTALJR
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 18, 2008, 10:05 AM
Massachusetts
Joined Jun 2008
1,715 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by FASTALJR
There may be another thread, that I couldnt find, or I`m in the wrong thread posting. I have a blade Mcx, and so does my boss.

Issue#1 When I got mine I charged the battery for the first flight and when I pulled the battery out, the plug inside the charger pulled out with it?? Has anyone else has this happen to them??? I ended up getting another charger as well.

Issue#2 My Bosses Charger for some reason when his battery is removed the light stays on in the charger, does this signify that they batteries in the charger are dead?

I can only answer question #1, Yes the vapor charger will work.

Jared
ForceFedDSM is offline Find More Posts by ForceFedDSM
Old Dec 18, 2008, 10:17 AM
Joined Dec 2007
6,520 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by FASTALJR

The threads you are looking for are in the multirotor forum but I have one of these and can help.

Yes there have been reports of the connectors being difficult and some have been able to return faulty batteries or get tjem rpelaced by Horizon. The red light staying on after pulling the battery out means the charger batteries are dead. The supplied batteries are very bad and you will need to replace them with good alkalines and yes the vapor charger will work as well.

Good luck
Xrayted is offline Find More Posts by Xrayted