|Dec 14, 2008, 05:21 PM|
2nd Empty My Garage! 20 Rare Glider Kits and ARFs
To all those who have made purchases, I am in progress on shipping them out today and tomorrow if possible. I will get you UPS tracking numbers as soon as I can. Thanks for the purchases!
I'm still cleaning out my garage. Here are 20 sailplane Kits and Arfs most of which are no longer in production. All are new and complete unless noted. Shipping prices are within Cont. US only. Pick-up is in Sacramento CA.
Here’s your chance to show up on the hill with something other than a foamy wing!
Please note: PMs do not reserve, only payment does. I'll mark SOLD as funds are received otherwise item is still available. Thanks,
1. SOLD Fox Scale ARF glider by PG Gerasis. NIB complete. Span 80”. RG 15 airfoil. Fiberglass Fuse and sheeted foam wings covered in Monocote. Craftsmanship on this is beyond impressive! $200 pick-up, $220 shipped. SOLD
2. SOLD Lo 100 Scale ARF glider by Voster. NIB Complete. Span 64” Airfoil Eppler E-205. Beautiful Fiberglas Fuse. Wing comes in a single piece (very strong) ready for covering. $190 pick-up, $210 shipped. SOLD
3. SOLD Marauder RES sailplane kit by MM glider Tech. Perfect condition, Ws=115, Airfoil= mod E195. A great builders kit. $85 Pick-up, $95 Shipped SOLD
4. SOLD Mystery Ship Laser cut kit. NIB beautiful laser cut parts. Designed for thermal contests and sport flying. Controls are Ailerons, flaps elev, rudder. Ws=118” Airfoil=SD 7037. $170 pick-up, $190 Shipped. SOLD
5. SOLD Mistral Sailplane kit. Open-class/Multi task soaring glider. NIB complete “I don’t see the plex canopy”. Ws=105, Airfoil- Epp 392. $90 Pick-up, $100 Shipped. SOLD
6. Riser 100 NIB factory wrapped. Ws=100. Airfoil = Epp205. A great build and fly for casual flyer. Good for beginners too. $55 pick-up, $65 shipped
7. SOLD Windsurfer 2 meter kit by Bridi. NIB factory sealed. Span 2-meter. Removable 2-piece wings and flying stab for compact storage or transport to the field. $35 pick-up, $45 shipped SOLD
8. Multiplex Alpha 21 ARF. NIB great craftsmanship! Ws=82” Airfoil=SD8040. Designed so you can make it any type of glider you want: Has instructions and parts for (no motor) electric motor conversion, designed so you can easily add flaps and ailerons after completion. Great for casual flying or beginners to grow with. $135 Pick-up, $145 shipped.
9. SOLD Multiplex Dart Competition Hand-launch glider. NIB, ARF, WS=59”, Airfoil=SD7037. Another beautifully construction glider. $130 pick-up, $140 shipped. SOLD
10. SOLD P-38 EPP Foam Combat Glider by SR Hobbies. Yes an EPP Foamy of a P-38, Very Cool! Ws=48, Airfoil=SD6060. Carbon Fiber wing spar. $90 pick-up, $100 shipped. SOLD
11. ME-109 ARC sloper by Model Tech. NIB except I already glued the two wing halves together. I don’t know why it’s so hard for most manufacturers to capture a scale shape of a 109 but this one looks great. Released before there were brushless motors so this would be a great candidate for adding a brushless motor to. $70 pick-up, $80 shipped
12. SOLD X-Wing Interceptor by Future Flight. WS=34” Area=384. Another slope glider that would have loved brushless tech had had it been invented. It has a firewall for .049 gas conversion. Kit is complete except I started the fuselage and a very fixable crack is in the side barely visible in the photo. Talk about showing up at the hill with something different! $65 pick-up, $75 shipped SOLD
13. SOLD Swift-46 aerobatic slope glider. Ws=46” Area=276. This was the definition of FAST back in the day. And they sure don’t make them looking this good anymore. NIB except I already laminated the foam wings with the balsa skins. You can see in the photo the skins need some touch up. $50 Pick-up, $60 shipped. SOLD
14. SOLD Zipper tailless Sloper by BirdWorks. WS=48. No wood, just foam wing, Fiberglass fuse, and instructions. $35 Pick-up, $40 Shipped SOLD
15. Coyote Electric ARF slope glider by Ripmax. NIB. No longer available in the US looks strangely similar to the beloved Ridge Runt kit. WS=52”, Flat bottom (thin) airfoil. From personal experience I recommend adding a lot of aileron diff, or a rudder. $65 Pick-up, $70 shipped.
16. SOLD Electra Sailplane Kit. A kit that needs no introduction. Who has NOT learned to fly with this? NIB except the tail feathers are finished but plans are in near perfect condition. $45 pick-up, $55 shipped. SOLD
17. Sold Sophisticated Lady Kit. I don’t see any of the above two on the Tower site anymore. This may be out of production? . . . I hope not. $34 pick-up, $44 shipped. (I have two) Both Sold
18. SOLD Fling HLG ARF. NIB great for keeping in your car, great for beginners. Comes with a high start for launching. $39 pick-up, $44 shipped. SOLD
19. Upstar Electric ARF. NIB, Great for casual flying and beginners. Comes with electric motor, ESC, Prop and Battery, A great deal. $65 pick-up $69 shipped. I have two.
20. Sold Olympic Plans and wing ribs. I have the wing ribs and plans for the Olympic sailplane. Its for the 2-meter, but the only difference between the wing of the 2m and 100" is the length of the center section. So you can use them to make a wing for both. Plans are yellow form display but never been used. $15 pick-up, $20 shipped Sold
Now with tears in my eyes. . . Good Luck everyone!
ImagesView all Images in thread
Last edited by hasselblad7; Dec 17, 2008 at 09:21 PM.
|Dec 14, 2008, 05:29 PM|
Here are detailed images
ImagesView all Images in thread
|Dec 14, 2008, 05:33 PM|
13. Swift-46 aerobatic slope glider. Ws=46” Area=276. This was the definition of FAST back in the day. And they sure don’t make them looking this good anymore. NIB except I already laminated the foam wings with the balsa skins. You can see in the photo the skins need some touch up. $50 Pick-up, $60 shipped.
14. Zipper tailless Sloper by BirdWorks. WS=48. No wood, just foam wing, Fiberglass fuse, and instructions. $35 Pick-up, $40 Shipped
I'll take these shipped.
|Dec 14, 2008, 06:22 PM|
I would like this if still to be had.
20. Olympic Plans and wing ribs. I have the wing ribs and plans for the Olympic sailplane. Its for the 2-meter, but the only difference between the wing of the 2m and 100" is the length of the center section. So you can use them to make a wing for both. Plans are yellow form display but never been used. $15 pick-up, $20 shipped
|Dec 14, 2008, 07:24 PM|
"Wow you guys are keeping me busy in front of this computer. I'd better order a pizza!"
Well, then, order a vegi plus. Perhaps the first three inches may not enjoy it as much as a plus meat spicey combo, but at leat the next 16' will.
So said my old Chineese physician.
Also, you have many sweet planes at fair market prices. Good thing!
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|For Sale Empty my Garage! Sailplanes RTFs/ARFs||hasselblad7||Aircraft - Sailplanes (FS/W)||6||Dec 10, 2008 02:01 PM|
|For Sale Empty my Garage! Sailplanes RTFs/ARFs||hasselblad7||Aircraft - Sailplanes (FS/W)||26||Dec 10, 2008 09:00 AM|
|For Sale Empty My Garage! Many Brushless Motors. Inrunner/Outrunners! NIB!||hasselblad7||Aircraft - Electric - Power Systems (FS/W)||2||Dec 06, 2008 11:17 PM|
|FS NIB ARFs and 2M Glider Kits||ClipperBill||Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W)||4||Jul 08, 2002 08:39 PM|
|Attack in my Garage - Futaba Rx/ESC Question||NipponDave||Electric Plane Talk||9||May 06, 2001 11:52 AM|