HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old May 17, 2001, 06:22 PM
NY NY USA
Joined Jun 2000
715 Posts
Great service from Castle Creations

My Pegasus-35 would not give full throttle, and I called patrick, and he explained what was probably wrong, and said to send it in. I did and recieved a new one promptly and free of charge. I am sure that I will buy more controllers of his in the future, and highly recommend his products. I think that its important that we giv credit where credits due, not just call names when something bad happens. Good customer service should work for both the company and the consumer since the consumer obviously gets better service, while the company also gets more sales. Basically I think we should tell each other about good transactions and not jus the bad ones.
Dan
Daniel English is offline Find More Posts by Daniel English
to remove ads between posts