HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by jjscott, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Dec 08, 2008, 01:37 PM
United States, WI, Elm Grove
Joined Apr 2007
382 Posts
Trader Rating: 67
Wanted
Windlord kit and plans

Looking for a Windlord kit and AMA plans. I know they are available from Skybench and AMA, but I thought there might be one out there that someone decided not to build.

Thanks, Jim
jjscott is online now Find More Posts by jjscott
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 08, 2008, 03:16 PM
Joined Dec 2003
554 Posts
Trader Rating: 26
Hey:
If you get too many offers, I'll take one. I have one that I made 30 years ago - with a one-off foam mold for a fiber glass fuse.

Floats for ever. BUT, I do not like the spoilers on the bottom - it makes the ship "bump up" when deployed.

I will used schemp-hirth type "pop up" on my next one!

Jim

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjscott
Looking for a Windlord kit and AMA plans. I know they are available from Skybench and AMA, but I thought there might be one out there that someone decided not to build.

Thanks, Jim
vintagesailplnr is offline Find More Posts by vintagesailplnr
Closed Thread