Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Dec 07, 2008, 08:56 PM
Minnesota
Joined Jun 2007
1,916 Posts
Yippee!
Foam Glider. What can you do?

This is a thread, that is built mainly for the cheap chuck foam gliders from like walmart. You can get them from around 2.00-like 10.00. They are cheap, and fun to fly.

The thread is mainly for mods done to them. I am talking about major mods.

That still doesnt mean we dont want to see the basic ones.

If you have one that flys, POST IT!!! (please) We wanna see them.

Please include a picture, and info about your model. If you have a video, even better.

These can be just the basic ones that you buy for young kids for christmas or something, or something high end like a Multiplex Fox or something.

If you are in the process of making one, tell us about it. If you used to have one, tell us!

Lets just not get comments about how this thread is usless, and junk. Please, if you must do that, please PM me. I dont want anything that cludders the thread. And please dont correct spelling.

Thanks,
HG
hot glue is offline Find More Posts by hot glue
to remove ads between posts