Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Jan 13, 2009, 01:53 PM
Joined Dec 2008
16 Posts
Pete.. I know your swamped with all of the other issues that have been dropped on you.. I was just wanting to check on the status of the servo problem I have with the Art Tech wing Tiger that I recieved.
clock152 is offline Find More Posts by clock152
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 18, 2009, 11:49 AM
Joined Jul 2007
151 Posts
What Is The Esc Size ?
(i Am Mentoring Houston)
BUCKSHOTRC is offline Find More Posts by BUCKSHOTRC
Old Jan 21, 2009, 09:28 PM
Joined Nov 2008
12 Posts
hey do u know what the esc size is on the wingtiger !!!!!!!!!!!!
houston310 is offline Find More Posts by houston310
Old Jan 22, 2009, 07:25 AM
Joined Dec 2008
16 Posts
I have no idea.. the plane is at my sons house.. I will check with him this week end and let you know
Old Jan 22, 2009, 04:51 PM
Joined Nov 2008
12 Posts
ok thanks . i was hopeing that pete would know but i guess he hasnt got on her
Old Jan 26, 2009, 12:33 PM
Cheapskate Parkflyer
United States, WA, Tacoma
Joined Dec 2008
107 Posts
30A ESC

But man, I flew mine for the first time today with no problems. It was super fun and worked great. I had some clicking in my servo (rudder) but that is due to the servo's location in relation to the push rod as it keeps in under tension and the servo constantly tries to correct. But I just moved it over a bit. I threw it, ROG take off, rolls, loops...etc. Has plenty of power and is my first 4ch flight. I learned on the wild hawk and spent soo much time on the flight sim that it was almost worry free.
ArmyFlight is offline Find More Posts by ArmyFlight
Old Jan 26, 2009, 04:48 PM
Joined Dec 2008
16 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmyFlight
30A ESC

But man, I flew mine for the first time today with no problems. It was super fun and worked great. I had some clicking in my servo (rudder) but that is due to the servo's location in relation to the push rod as it keeps in under tension and the servo constantly tries to correct. But I just moved it over a bit. I threw it, ROG take off, rolls, loops...etc. Has plenty of power and is my first 4ch flight. I learned on the wild hawk and spent soo much time on the flight sim that it was almost worry free.
Moved it over a bit????? the servo?.. I am having the same issue with the elivator and the aliron servos.. click like mad and do not work properly when you try and test them.
Old Jan 26, 2009, 05:56 PM
Sunny SoCal!
Joined May 2008
2,676 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by clock152
Moved it over a bit????? the servo?.. I am having the same issue with the elivator and the aliron servos.. click like mad and do not work properly when you try and test them.

Let me know if you need any replacement servos.

Pete
banana hobby is offline Find More Posts by banana hobby
Old Jan 27, 2009, 07:28 AM
Joined Dec 2008
16 Posts
Naaaa.. I picked up a couple of HS55 servos and they seem to work ok... We plan to make a little modifcation to the control rods to give them a bit more freedom.. I think they have a bit to much binding from the where they exit the main fuse.. but it flys great.. we are still learning so I havnt connected the Alirons up yet.. that is our next step.
Old Jan 27, 2009, 01:23 PM
Cheapskate Parkflyer
United States, WA, Tacoma
Joined Dec 2008
107 Posts
Yeah, I lost a J-3 last week to a bad servo so I replace anything in an unmarked black box now.
ArmyFlight is offline Find More Posts by ArmyFlight
Old Jan 29, 2009, 04:24 PM
Joined Nov 2008
12 Posts
nm i got it
Old Feb 24, 2009, 08:52 AM
Joined Dec 2008
434 Posts
Got my Wingtiger few months ago, and I am enjoying it although it arrived with a broken fuselage (just where firewall is) I epoxied it... and an aileron servo was disfunctional I had to replace it.

Here's a vid of my last flight...

AT Wingtiger flight 21 02 2009 (2 min 32 sec)

Cheers!
MadCroat is offline Find More Posts by MadCroat
Old Feb 24, 2009, 08:53 AM
Joined Dec 2008
434 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmyFlight
30A ESC

30A ESC? Are you sure? Thanks!
Old Feb 24, 2009, 08:56 AM
Joined Dec 2008
434 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by banana hobby
Let me know if you need any replacement servos.

Pete
It would be really nice if I could get one replacement servo since gearbox of Wing Tiger aileron servo was broken on arrival. It clicked and cracked when it received commands.

Now I miss one servo to put into spare Shangri-La Mustang main wing (also ordered that from bananahobby recently).

Cheers!
Old Feb 24, 2009, 07:05 PM
Sunny SoCal!
Joined May 2008
2,676 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadCroat
It would be really nice if I could get one replacement servo since gearbox of Wing Tiger aileron servo was broken on arrival. It clicked and cracked when it received commands.

Now I miss one servo to put into spare Shangri-La Mustang main wing (also ordered that from bananahobby recently).

Cheers!
Thanks for the video! Sweet! Please get me your order number and I will ship you a replacement servo right away. Thanks for your patience.

Pete
banana hobby is offline Find More Posts by banana hobby