Dec 04, 2008, 01:39 AM
Closed Account
Gryphon and Tim, thanks muchly boys. We'd love to have you as regulars here.
to remove ads between posts
Dec 04, 2008, 01:53 AM
Nup, I got nothing!.....
Thread OP
Graham,

Really nice photo's, very cool to have one with you in it! Bonus!

All this talk about Kambah (almost) makes me want to move. It sure was a fun - if not freezing- morning.

Progress on the DR1 is still continuing - I have modified the motor mount to accept my Ultrafly B 06/10 outrunner. Hopefully I can get it out and flying this weekend.

clovus
Dec 04, 2008, 01:57 AM
Hi all,
Man is this thread moving
I just got back from a flight with the SE5A, there was a soccer game on so I had to use another end of the sports feilds I fly at....
Normally I fly out in the middle with heaps of room, this time being at one end I had a tree strike.. (new term) green plane... green tree, flying with the setting sun in front of ya...
Oh well thats what epoxys for
-Reuben
Dec 04, 2008, 02:23 AM
Cookie Monster
That is a great photo there Rueben.
Dec 04, 2008, 02:26 AM
VH-SJT
Quote:
Originally Posted by bleary
If you click on your private messages tab then go to edit options on the left hand menu then scroll down you can change the number of posts per page.I have mine set at 100,seems to work ok for me.
Bleary.
Thanks Bleary, sorted.
Dec 04, 2008, 03:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bleary
That is a great photo there Rueben.

Thanks, That was before the tree jumped out at me
-Reuben
Dec 04, 2008, 03:16 AM
Icrashalot

moon

Here's the moon shot that was in the sky on my birthday

it was deleted by lightfoot
Dec 04, 2008, 03:31 AM
Bush Flying Down Under
That's what you get for not saying the 'extra lights' where you flying at night .
Dec 04, 2008, 03:57 AM
RoyalAustralianEasyMoneyE arner
G'day Oz, Nah Mate I've never flown there, I was a member of the club located on the Northern side but life got a bit complicated earlier this year and haven't rejoined ( I haven't flown since then either). I'll get over to Lyneham and have a look at some stage.

Cheers Mate
Dec 04, 2008, 04:07 AM
de-registered abuser

I love a beer and a BBQ, who doesn't?

Good to see an exodus here.

You could always post a real "moon" photo See how long that lasts over there.

Oh and someone mentioned the "token pom"?.........oh great, another one!

Cheers
Paul
Dec 04, 2008, 04:40 AM
Closed Account
Video of my 6mmFlyRC profile Mig 29. Flys well. Still have to sand the LE to reduce the stall characteristics it has. Got about an 8 minute flight, but ran the lipo down a bit too much. 6 minutes seems like a good amount, with WOT almost the entire time.

6mm Fly RC Mig 29 (6 min 41 sec)

Love it

Liam
Dec 04, 2008, 05:09 AM
Next time I'll ARTF...
Cheers for the Kambah CoC - good stuff... I'll warn here if I'm coming.
Dec 04, 2008, 06:20 AM
I'm off my medication...
Okay - alternatively just turn up.

Just flicked through the latest airborne - they keep on sending me issues to try and get me to renew my subscription..., doesn't seem like a sustainable business model to me, but if they turn up I'll have a flick through.

There is great looking little Phantom F4 EDF... I spose I really should get my su27 going first...
Dec 04, 2008, 09:57 AM
Gouch!!! Not another Pom? Which side of the UK border, north or South??

Love this Forum - I've found a thread for UK guys but 80% is Scottish...great And one guy lives 'doon tae rood@ from me!! But he's nitro!! Oh well, nobodys perfect...(except ME).
Dec 04, 2008, 09:59 AM
Question: How do I get E-mail notification of posts on here - I'm getting none at all? Help, I need my Aussie fix.....

Quick Reply