HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Papa2, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Dec 01, 2008, 05:54 PM
Joined Aug 2008
9 Posts
Trader Rating: 2
Wanted
Top Flite Corsair plans or partial kit

I am looking for a partial kit or at least the plans for a Top Flite Corsair. My father, who now has Alzheimers, gave me a Corsair that has the fuse about done and the wing about half done and he can't remember what he did with the rest of the kit. I can't find it either. Anyway, he was a master builder and I would like to finish the plane in his honor. I don't need a full kit, but I need to finish the wing and have the plans to balance the plane and wrap it up. Any help would be appreciated!

Tim
Papa2 is offline Find More Posts by Papa2
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 02, 2008, 05:09 PM
United States, OH, Hamilton
Joined Apr 2004
128 Posts
Trader Rating: 7
Corsair plans

Is this a Gold Edition, Red or Yellow box? If it is a Gold Edition, PM me.
Chap
Chap is offline Find More Posts by Chap
Old Dec 16, 2008, 03:58 PM
Joined Nov 2008
2 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
F4u Corsair

I have a Top Flite Cosair that I have built. Turned out pretty good. The wing is some what of a task, the direction of the grain of the sheeting is important in the curved area of the wing. You should get a manual to guide you thru this. You can get plans, parts, ect. from TopFlite by calling 217 398 8970.Good luck.
haroldg is offline Find More Posts by haroldg
Old Dec 17, 2008, 10:19 PM
Joined Aug 2008
9 Posts
Trader Rating: 2
Thanks Harold, I'll give that a try!
Papa2 is offline Find More Posts by Papa2
Closed Thread