Old Dec 01, 2008, 04:45 PM
I'm your huckleberry
USA, CA, Gardena
Joined Jun 2004
1,805 Posts
Cool
SCSR's Polar Bear swapmeet and F3f clinic

Hi All,

For those that have not seen the Thread in RCGroups slope forum. We are having our annual Polar Bear event. This usually is a swap meet / F3F fun fly, but this year the club is trying something new. We will have the swap meet as usual, but instead of an F3F fun fly we will be using this event to promote F3F racing to new pilots and sharing some of our talents with an F3F clinic. This event will be held on Dec. 20th, at Fermin, and I will be the CD. I will give further details of the start time as we get closer to the date. If you wish to come out and learn or teach F3F please make your intentions known in the Slope forum thread. Here is the link; http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=958762

This should be a fun event and we hope it will have good attendance by both the novice and experienced F3F racers. So check out the thread and come joins SCSR on our last event of 2008.

Bob M.
Doc Holiday48 is offline Find More Posts by Doc Holiday48
to remove ads between posts