Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
This thread is privately moderated by niner555, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 30, 2008, 10:32 PM
Memphis, TN
Joined Jul 2006
245 Posts
Discussion
Plane #5 Matt's Delta Sport Jet

I wanted to try my hand at scratch-building something. Deltas seemed simple enough, so I went to the local hobby store, bought some depron sheets and went at it.....

Bottom line...it flew like crap It didn't really have an airfoil to speak of and it showed. Unless I was zipping around at 50mph, the thing would just go into a high-alfa and crawl around.

One day while trying to sort it out, it went into an unrecoverable flat-spin.

It went into the corner of the shop.....for a while.....

This was one of those projects that teaches you more about what not to do than what to do
niner555 is offline Find More Posts by niner555
to remove ads between posts