HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by PerlAddict, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 28, 2008, 10:32 PM
USA, TN, Murfreesboro
Joined Sep 2006
2,172 Posts
Trader Rating: 37
Sold
Riccs Mirage 2000 EDF Jet: Ready to Fly Kit. Now Get Extra 30% Off Asking Price!

NEW SAVINGS! Along with the cashback info below for a 30% rebate on this plane, eBay just released the 10% off coupon code "CHOLIDAYNOV2008". This code seems to be working for a large number of people, though like most eBay savings codes, it doesn't work for everybody. With both that coupon code and the Live.com cashback rebate, you can get this plane for a final price of $87.00 shipped! The coupon doesn't work on all eBay accounts, so you may be stuck with only the 30% cashback. But even if that's the case, your final cost would still only be $101.50 shipped for the RTF version of this plane! You're not going to find this plane available for this price anywhere on the web.
-------------

These are the last of my leftover RTF jets from a direct-from-China group buy that I still have. I have these listed here, but I'd be willing to list these on eBay on a buyer-by-buyer basis to let you take advantage of Live.com's cashback offer (which is currently 30%. Read HERE if you are not familiar with Live.com's cashback program and how it works with eBay purchases). Using Live.com's cashback, your final price for these planes would only be $101.50 shipped! That beats the pants off ANYBODY selling these planes. I'll take a little bit more of a hit by doing this since I'll have to pay eBay fees, but I'm willing to absorb those costs to help move these things and get them out the door at a great deal for the buyer. I've saved a bundle using Live.com's cashback myself, so time to pay it forward, I figure.

Riccs Mirage 2000 Ready to Fly Kit:

Asking $145 shipped. Includes plane, fan unit, motor, speed controller, servos, 3S 1300mah 15C lipo battery, lipo charger, Transmitter, Receiver, and neck strap. Absolutely everything you need to fly this plane in one box! Item is brand new in packaging. Electronics are not pre-installed, and it is recommended that you balance the fan prior to installation (as you should do with any EDF plane). If you do not have the equipment to balance the fan yourself, let me know and I can do this for you.

All prices include shipping costs to lower 48 states. Paypal or Postal M.O. preferred. Personal checks are accepted, but I will need to wait for them to clear before shipping the item.

Here's a link to the Riccs site for more info on them: http://www.riccs.cn/product_show.php?type_id=1&id=20

Specifications:
  • Wingspan approx: 632mm - 24.9"
  • Length: 970mm - 38.2"
  • Flying weight: 520g - 18.34 oz.
  • Wing area: 20dm2
  • Wing load: 26g/dm2
PerlAddict is offline Find More Posts by PerlAddict
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 28, 2008, 10:36 PM
USA, TN, Murfreesboro
Joined Sep 2006
2,172 Posts
And for what it's worth, 30% cashback is the highest cashback rebate Live.com and eBay offer. It usually doesn't stick around very long, so if you've been wanting this plane, I'd recommend jumping on it now!
Old Nov 28, 2008, 10:37 PM
is it supposed to smoke??
canada alberta outside edmonton
Joined Apr 2007
2,918 Posts
Trader Rating: 9
im interested but in canada
3dFlyer88 is offline Find More Posts by 3dFlyer88
Old Nov 28, 2008, 11:06 PM
USA, TN, Murfreesboro
Joined Sep 2006
2,172 Posts
If you're willing to pay the difference in shipping, I'd still be happy to work with you. I'd probably send it USPS Global Priority Mail. I'm covering the first $10 in shipping costs, so if you'd be interested in paying the shipping difference, let me know. Not sure what this would cost to ship there ... I'd need your address, and then I'd have to make a rough estimate of what the plane weighs.
Old Nov 29, 2008, 12:57 AM
USA, AZ, Chandler
Joined Mar 2007
214 Posts
Trader Rating: 142
wow. I'm exhausted just trying to read your ad.
WesternFlyer is offline Find More Posts by WesternFlyer
Old Nov 29, 2008, 01:23 AM
USA, TN, Murfreesboro
Joined Sep 2006
2,172 Posts
I'm sorry a whole three paragraphs exhausts you. When I didn't post the explanation on how Cashback Rebates work and the price differences, I got dozens of PM's asking me to explain it. Hence, it's right there in the listing.

You won't find this kit for cheaper anywhere on the web. Period. If it's so much trouble to read, then simply don't post and move on. Heaven forbid I explain in a little better detail how the 30% off rebate works and try to save some folks a good bit of money. Sheesh.
Closed Thread