HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 26, 2003, 10:04 PM
Kamloops
Joined Dec 2001
6,844 Posts
Please read this.....Is anyone out there using netscape as there browser?

I know this is not on topic but i am trying to figure out why i cannot post in ezone at all. I can come and visit and see what others have posted. I do not have everything that is on the "Normal" screen nietherWhere the Aircraft Boats and cars is i only see Boats and Cars and it is in BLACK not White Also the folder tabs are not boardering them. Where Dynamo electrics is today i have Nothingand the "New thread and "post reply" boxes you click on are not thee. Any Avitare i cannot see and any posted pics in a thread i also cannot see. Does this sound familiar to anyone?

Kush

PS I am at my sisters posting this.
kushal_22 is offline Find More Posts by kushal_22
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 26, 2003, 10:08 PM
Kamloops
Joined Dec 2001
6,844 Posts
I can go to rcuniverse and everything works fine. I am totaly stumped Could have someone given me a virus so i could not Post in JUST Ezone?

Kush
Old Feb 26, 2003, 10:10 PM
BANNED!!!
Laurel, MD
Joined May 2001
12,688 Posts
I use linux and mozilla (netscape). I have no problems. Why are you using netscape? Are you using linux? Thirdly why not use opera?

But more details are needed. PM me....

j
soholingo is offline Find More Posts by soholingo
Old Feb 26, 2003, 10:11 PM
St. Louis, Missouri
Joined Oct 2000
725 Posts
I use IE 100% of the time at work but here at home I use Mozilla 100%. Netscape and Mozilla are essentially the same thing. My copy works just fine. Maybe you should try un-installing and then re-installing it. Something maybe corrupted.

Tom
columbiarcdude is offline Find More Posts by columbiarcdude
Old Feb 26, 2003, 10:22 PM
BEC
Auburn, Washington USA
Joined Jan 2001
12,940 Posts
Hmmmmm.......

At work I use Netscape 4.7something (running on Windows 2000 Pro) and at home I use Opera 6.01 running Windows 98SE, except when I want to post a picture. Then I launch either Netscape 4.5 or IE 5.5 as about half the time the picture posts don't work from Opera.

I agree with the idea that it may be problem with your specific installation.

I wonder how long it will be before Fred moves this to Off Topic or something....
BEC is offline Find More Posts by BEC
Old Feb 26, 2003, 10:44 PM
Silent Flight
Tucson, AZ USA
Joined Oct 2002
3,948 Posts
All is Well

Kush:

I'm using Netscape 6x and all is well on this end. Perhaps you are running an archaic version of NS?

DaveWCO
daveWCO is offline Find More Posts by daveWCO
Old Feb 26, 2003, 10:48 PM
A Clinger
Butte, MT
Joined Sep 2001
7,075 Posts
I am using Mozilla both at work (WIN2000) and at home (WIN98SE) now. Work fine. Must be installation .
rclark is offline Find More Posts by rclark
Old Feb 26, 2003, 11:07 PM
St Paul, Mn
Joined Apr 2001
365 Posts
What version of Netscape are you using, and what operating system are you using? I need to know both to tell you exactly where to go and what to look at.
But try this.....hopefully your on a Windoze machine....
Go into control panel, then internet options, middle of the window you will see Temporary Internet Files, click Delete Files, click ok to the popup window, this may take a sec. Then click on the security tab along the top of the window, click the Custom level botton in the lower right on the window, brings up another window click RESET and click ok to any popups. Do this for all 4 options on the Security tab, there are 4 options to choose from on this tab, INTERNET, LOCAL, TRUSTED, RESTRICTED. Then click on the ADVANCED tab along the top, click the Resore defualts button. Click ok, we're done now, restart the machine.
Id write more, but I do this all day long, one of my contracts is pay-per incident support support for Netscape. My brain is mush...let me know if that worked.

Chris
bozmonster is offline Find More Posts by bozmonster
Last edited by bozmonster; Feb 26, 2003 at 11:22 PM.
Old Feb 26, 2003, 11:47 PM
Kamloops
Joined Dec 2001
6,844 Posts
Thanks for everyones help. I also am using mozzilla. When i get home i will try your suggestion ifg it does not work i will PM you?

Thanks agian People I am sure i will n
be posting agian from home soon

Malcom
Old Feb 27, 2003, 12:26 AM
Kamloops
Joined Dec 2001
6,844 Posts
bozmonster what you got me to do do not work ....can you email me at....kushal_2@yahoo.com......thanks and thanks
Old Feb 27, 2003, 03:41 AM
Aerial Shutterbug
San Mateo, California, United States
Joined Nov 2001
5,007 Posts
Hey Kush,

No graphics, blank screen(s) when you right click pop-up a new window? Sounds to me like a registry error.

Now what was the fix, it involves using REGSVR32.EXE but I can't remember the switch nor the DLL to 'register' at the moment

Roger
RMihara is offline Find More Posts by RMihara
Old Feb 27, 2003, 04:59 AM
Greenwich/UK
Joined May 2002
92 Posts
I just checked with
Galeon (Mozilla engine)
Mozilla
Konqueror
Opera

They all worked fine.

Make sure you have java enabled globally.

Thats all the advice I have ATM.

PV
Von Paulus is offline Find More Posts by Von Paulus
Old Feb 27, 2003, 06:28 AM
I'm Ginger & called Adam
Hereford, UK
Joined Oct 2002
2,905 Posts
Netscape4.7 on Win98SE -works fine for me.

Adam
Ginger Adam is offline Find More Posts by Ginger Adam
Old Feb 27, 2003, 07:06 AM
living in Japan member
Belgium (Europe)
Joined Oct 2002
393 Posts
Windows 2000
IE 5 version 5.00.3502.1000
working fine for me
anatak is offline Find More Posts by anatak
Old Feb 27, 2003, 11:35 AM
SCO
Joined Nov 2002
36 Posts
I use Netscape. Might be your cookies are not available for this site. (preferences-privacy) Also, refresh after logging in if you get a can't log in error. Sometimes mine backs up to previous page without refreshing and gives me that error, and then lets me in after a manual refresh.
SCO is offline Find More Posts by SCO