SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Nov 27, 2008, 06:16 AM
Joined Nov 2008
32 Posts
Discussion
Hobby king order first time shipping?

I'm going to be ordering my Charger from them in the next few days along with a few other things. seems like most have good things to say about the place. I have read to be sure the item is not on Backorder or close to it. What about shipping my stuff? what is the best option? I'm not in any real hurry for the stuff but don't want to be sitting here for weeks either.
CRJmarv is offline Find More Posts by CRJmarv
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 27, 2008, 08:07 AM
Suspended Account
Brunswick, OH
Joined Nov 2005
5,547 Posts
DO NOT order anything on backorder. Whatever they claim, add 2-4 weeks on to their "estimated" availablility date.

If you must, then place 2 orders.... one will show up in 2 weeks, the other in 2 months. They do not ship partial shipments and you can't even modify your order until it's been sitting in the queue for 3 weeks.
HappyKillmore is offline Find More Posts by HappyKillmore
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Nov 27, 2008, 09:29 AM
United States, CA, Ontario
Joined Mar 2002
7,709 Posts
I usually ship the cheapest way , takes about 6 , 7 working days , once i shipped the most expensive way, ordered on a monday , got here on thursday....Dennis
Dennis Everett is offline Find More Posts by Dennis Everett
Old Dec 13, 2008, 05:05 PM
Joined Nov 2008
7 Posts
Hello there
I am having difficulty registering with your company, and as I understand it I have to be registered so that I may place an order, please advice me on this.
Thanks.
rabbieb is offline Find More Posts by rabbieb
Old Dec 13, 2008, 05:15 PM
Joined Nov 2008
7 Posts
Hello there
I am having difficulty registering with your company, and as I understand it I have to be registered so that I may place an order, please advise me on this.
Thanks.
rabbieb is offline Find More Posts by rabbieb
Old Dec 13, 2008, 06:19 PM
Suspended Account
Brunswick, OH
Joined Nov 2005
5,547 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbieb
Hello there
I am having difficulty registering with your company, and as I understand it I have to be registered so that I may place an order, please advise me on this.
Thanks.
Wow..... You should probably go to the HobbyKing.com website and register. If you're having difficulty, you can send them an email from that same site or register on their forums and ask this question. RCGroups is not the right place....
HappyKillmore is offline Find More Posts by HappyKillmore
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)