HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by metalhead1986, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 23, 2008, 02:29 PM
Joined Jun 2007
14 Posts
Trader Rating: 9
Sold
Eagle Tree 100A V3 Data Logger, Power Panel, sensors

I purchased this data logger system to use with my T-Rex 500. I never used my 500 enough to put this to use, so all the items have stayed in their bags since just after I purchased them.

Eagle Tree Data Logger V3
This is the 100A version with the leads, and I added Deans connectors to the leads. The logger has never been used. It includes manual, software CD, interface cable, and original packaging

Condition New

Asking price: $60.00

Eagle Tree Power Panel
This Power Panel was purchased with the data logger listed above. It was removed from the original packaging one time to check it out. It has never been used and comes with the cable, manual, and original packaging

Condition New

Asking price: $35.00

Eagle Tree Micro Temperature Sensor
This sensor was purchased with the data logger listed above. It has never been removed from its original packaging.

Condition New

Asking price: $7.00

Eagle Tree Brushless Motor RPM sensor
This sensor was purchased with the data logger listed above. It has never been removed from its original packaging.

Condition New

Asking price: $10.00

I have successfully sold quite a few things here on the heli forums and many more on photography forums and on eBay. My user name on eBay is Metalhead1986 if you want to check me out.

Money orders or PayPal will be accepted, and the above price includes PayPal fees.

Shipping is not included in the above prices. Please PM or e-mail with your ZIP Code for a quote.

Thanks,

Steve
metalhead1986 is offline Find More Posts by metalhead1986
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 23, 2008, 11:04 PM
United States, OH, Findlay
Joined Nov 2006
130 Posts
Trader Rating: 27
Is the RPM sensor magnetic, or the one with two leads for connection to the motor wires? Also, do your prices include shipping? Thanks.
Maniac20 is offline Find More Posts by Maniac20
Old Nov 24, 2008, 02:46 PM
Joined Jun 2007
14 Posts
Trader Rating: 9
The RPM sensor is this one:

From the Eagle Tree Web site:
Brushless Motor RPM Sensor (RPM-KIT-BRS)
Tiny sensor measures RPM by simply connecting a wire from one of your brushless electric motor leads to the sensor. This connection is just a splice (not inline) which simplifies installation.

Shipping is such a minor cost for small items like these that I will include shipping in the price. Insurance would be up to the buyer.

Thanks,

Steve
metalhead1986 is offline Find More Posts by metalhead1986
Old Nov 26, 2008, 07:42 PM
tree scavenger
USA, OH, Cincinnati
Joined Sep 2006
585 Posts
Trader Rating: 104
hey Steve
how bout $100 shipped ? (45211)
paypal ready