HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Model Aero, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 24, 2003, 09:42 PM
Northwest Ohio
Joined Jan 2002
2,654 Posts
Trader Rating: 5
FS: Tiger Moth Modification Kit

This kit includes the three "must have" GWS Tiger Moth mods in one inexpensive kit. I am including the following items: One pair of Du-Bro 1 1/4" Mini Lite Wheels. These replace the cheap and fragile stock wheels. They are light, and they look terrific. I have already countersunk the hubs, so you can use the original wheel keepers.

Secondly, I am including a complete flying wire kit with instructions. This is probably the #1 Tiger Moth mod you can do. It adds tremendous strength to the wing structure.

Lastly, I am including four full color instrument panel graphics for your Tiger Moth. Simply trim these panels to fit your Tiger Moth and add a great scale touch! The best thing about this modification kit is that it adds almost no weight. Your Tiger Moth will look and fly better than ever!

The price for the complete kit is $12.95 delivered in the USA.

Contact scottdet@bright.net

I'm sure some of you are thinking that you've seen all these mods on the E Zone, and why should you pay for them?

This kit is for those folks who don't have the time, resources, or desire to assemble the materials themselves.
Model Aero is offline Find More Posts by Model Aero
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 25, 2003, 05:24 PM
ok, maybe it is a toy
Alberta, Canada
Joined Oct 2002
1,488 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
Looks good Scot. I already have wires and a control panel, but need the wheels! I really like that they will fit the stock wires. I'll send an e-mail to you.
rob mueller is offline Find More Posts by rob mueller
Old Mar 06, 2003, 11:31 AM
ok, maybe it is a toy
Alberta, Canada
Joined Oct 2002
1,488 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
Thanks Scott! I just got my wheels yesterday and they fit great. No cutting or bending of the stock landing gear wire. Also impressed how light they are. They are much better than the stock wheels that break after a few landings...look better too!

Thanks again.
rob mueller is offline Find More Posts by rob mueller
Closed Thread