HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by 9LIVES1968, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 15, 2008, 07:42 PM
Titanium Has My Back!!
Birmingham,Al
Joined Dec 2001
1,815 Posts
Discussion
Too Much Rc Stuff In One Room!!!!

As I await my 3rd back surgery coming up in Jan 09', I have been busy building planes that I can build in bed. So hopefully, when I am able to walk and lift after surgery, I will be able to maiden them and get back to flying again. I have just been messing with my helis(especially my SJM 215) in the front yard or garage since they are easy to fly in my culd de sac and not get caught in the trees like my planes would sometimes. I cant handle ladders or shooting a line over the branches, pulling the limb back and forth, til my plane would come tumbling down. Not in the cards!!!!lol. I have been stocking up on planes, especially the good buy ones, and slowly getting around to them. Needless to say, the room is crowded and I thought I would show how crammed my room is!!! I havent been able to build any of the wing kits I have either since I dont want to breath fumes and/or glue myself to the sheets. Only so much you can build in bed. Wings just arent cut out for it!!!!
9LIVES1968 is offline Find More Posts by 9LIVES1968
to remove ads between posts