Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
This thread is privately moderated by kmopar69, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 14, 2008, 05:17 PM
RIP Bryce Russell Love U!
United States, AL, Headland
Joined Jun 2005
312 Posts
Discussion
So I never forget

kmopar69 is offline Find More Posts by kmopar69
Last edited by kmopar69; Jan 23, 2009 at 10:10 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 15, 2008, 10:51 AM
RIP Bryce Russell Love U!
United States, AL, Headland
Joined Jun 2005
312 Posts
So, since I am unable to respond to him I just want to say that I did not drag Laine into anything, that was you. And just because he took time out of his very busy life to make sure you were getting one or two calls means that is how much he thought of you as a friend, even when you were trying to put blame on him. This to me shows that Laine is a man that truly puts others before himself.

As for me drawing others in, that is a nothing but a lie! The ONLY person I said anything to about your blog was Laine. And I did say that I might put the whole thing in the SRT thread because I felt and do still feel that IF you open up again people should know what you are really like. As for people thinking Laine was an owner in your business maybe that should tell you how often you were actually taking care of your customers. Maybe if you had done your job better people wouldn't have assumed that Laine had ownership in it since he was the one answering all the questions from people.

I also find it funny how first you wanted to blame Bo, then the AMA, then on to Laine, and now it is all MY fault?! All because you think you were being shafted somehow.

You crack me up Jeremy. I actually find this whole thing a little funny you remind me of my children.
kmopar69 is offline Find More Posts by kmopar69