HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 22, 2008, 05:15 PM
United States, CA, Ridgecrest
Joined Aug 2007
518 Posts
22. Cal

I used to do a lot of my own reloading bullets for shooting guns and I believe there could be a way to use primer caps to shoot your gun but you would have to rebuild your hole gun to except the primer..Then I believe you could get some real pressur build up behind that BB.. You know all and all I am pretty happy with the way my gun shoots for anything else would be deadly..I would not want to upgrade past 1000 fps with this toy..It would be real EZ for me to put a real 22 cal in this thing and make it work.. Much more so then trying to up grad thees Airsoft Guns..
peskeybobcat is offline Find More Posts by peskeybobcat
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 22, 2008, 09:18 PM
Escondido, California
Joined Apr 2007
925 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by peskeybobcat
I used to do a lot of my own reloading bullets for shooting guns and I believe there could be a way to use primer caps to shoot your gun but you would have to rebuild your hole gun to except the primer..Then I believe you could get some real pressur build up behind that BB.. You know all and all I am pretty happy with the way my gun shoots for anything else would be deadly..I would not want to upgrade past 1000 fps with this toy..It would be real EZ for me to put a real 22 cal in this thing and make it work.. Much more so then trying to up grad thees Airsoft Guns..
Ya Pesky I have no interest in that,,, two words come to mind law suite maybe thats one word ? Either way I don't want to touch it, IR is nice and safe and after the tank get destroyed you can bring it back to life!!!

The Blitz
Blitzkrieg65 is offline Find More Posts by Blitzkrieg65
Old Nov 23, 2008, 02:46 PM
Joined Aug 2007
518 Posts
Sing a song

Maybe I should sing a song about how much I love my Heng Long?? Sing it baby!!!!
Old Nov 23, 2008, 07:14 PM
Escondido, California
Joined Apr 2007
925 Posts
Quote:
Maybe I should sing a song about how much I love my Heng Long?? Sing it baby!!!!

Sing it Pesky, sing it! Aren't these cool, I have always wanted an IR tank since I was youngster but I could never bring myself to drop down 1/2 a G

But then came Heng Long and the rest is History, tanking has consumed me for that last 2 years, I have tanken over the livingroom!

The Blitz
Old Nov 23, 2008, 07:26 PM
Joined Aug 2007
518 Posts
Crosman Air Mag C11 Soft Air Pistol Powered by CO2
I am thinking about getting one of thees and taking it apart to see what makes it tick then try and incorporate it into my tank it shoots airsoft BB'S 400 fps at least that's what they say anyway its only $35. bucks..
Old Nov 24, 2008, 07:40 PM
Joined Aug 2007
518 Posts
You know my history book shows a flag like that draped on the top front of a panzer in action.
Old Nov 25, 2008, 02:26 AM
Escondido, California
Joined Apr 2007
925 Posts
Yes some guys put it on for authentic look, but I prefer to stay away from the swastika,,, plenty fo tanks did not have them!

The Blitz
Old Nov 25, 2008, 09:13 AM
Joined Aug 2007
518 Posts
Tank Buster

Ya but it sure looks NASTY they should make toilet paper that looks like that.. I though about not using a swastika on my war birds but the plane just did not look right without it and the remarks you get at the flight fild was mixed feelings. Here is a ME-109 I build with a swastika on it..My next one will be even more detailed. It was from a House of Balsa Kit I will call it the Tank Buster..
Last edited by peskeybobcat; Nov 25, 2008 at 10:08 AM.
Old Nov 29, 2008, 07:23 PM
Joined Aug 2007
518 Posts
Whelp I made it to the RC Tank Wars get together in the Park After driving for 8 hrs I finally got to meat Blitz65 in-person.. (((It was Grate!!!))) He had all the tanks laid out and ready to go...The battles that took place was osome!!!
Me and my family had a great time Phil.. We would Like To say Thanks..
Last edited by peskeybobcat; Nov 29, 2008 at 07:39 PM.
Old Dec 01, 2008, 10:10 AM
Joined Aug 2007
518 Posts
Midway trip

Here is a photo of PESKEYBOBCAT standing next to a WWII Douglas Dive Bomber on the Midway..
Last edited by peskeybobcat; Dec 02, 2008 at 10:00 AM.
Old Dec 02, 2008, 04:47 PM
Joined Aug 2007
518 Posts
Target Testing

I must of been bored today I designed a Bullet Box Target It will catch your BB so you can reuse them I tried to use the BB'S that come with the Tank they was OK but I could see a difference in quality from the ones you get here in the US although they to come from china. Go figure.. I did get me some of them glow in the dark BB'S so you could see the tracer
Last edited by peskeybobcat; Dec 02, 2008 at 10:24 PM.
Old Dec 03, 2008, 08:22 PM
Joined Aug 2007
518 Posts
Laser

Bet you can guess what I am going to do with thees baby's??Yep I will keep you posted with photos if I can get one to work with my tanks systems. I got them at Walmart for $2.98 each..
Old Dec 03, 2008, 11:18 PM
Escondido, California
Joined Apr 2007
925 Posts
Quote:
Bet you can guess what I am going to do with thees baby's??Yep I will keep you posted with photos if I can get one to work with my tanks systems. I got them at Walmart for $2.98 each..
Pesky you can tap right off the warning LED. leave the little resistor is should be perfect voltage for your laser sight! I don't install on my tanks because WWII never had laser sighting!

But for my one tank that I want to be my hard shooter,,, I think I would install one also!

The Blitz
Old Dec 03, 2008, 11:42 PM
Joined Aug 2007
518 Posts
Well Blitz I could be wrong about this but they never had IR Infrared nether but I see every one of your WWII Tanks has one Yep I will try and hook it up to the LED'S some how..
Last edited by peskeybobcat; Dec 03, 2008 at 11:50 PM.
Old Dec 04, 2008, 11:21 AM
Escondido, California
Joined Apr 2007
925 Posts
Quote:
Well Blitz I could be wrong about this but they never had IR Infrared nether but I see every one of your WWII Tanks has one Yep I will try and hook it up to the LED'S some how..
Come on pesky the infared represents the live rounds and destroys the tank accordingly of cousrse nothing is the same as the real thing,, but laser sight is just too much in most guys opinion!

Pesky try to hook it up,,,, it is fairly easy you know that red led that comes on when you shoot the pellet! Just remove that and solder in your Laser, literally clip the LED and attach the leads pos to pos neg to neg!

The Blitz
Last edited by Blitzkrieg65; Dec 04, 2008 at 12:37 PM.