HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by BladeCX2Runner, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 14, 2008, 05:29 AM
Heliologist...AMA#899937
Richmond, VA...right next to the Airport...
Joined Jan 2008
2,906 Posts
Trader Rating: 8
Found
Experienced Heli Pilot Looking for First Plane

Hey Gang,

Been flying helis for almost two years now and have gotten pretty good....some peopl have been telling me that if i can fly a 400 class heli i can fly a plane.....

sooo...im looking for something RTF/BNF with a spektrum rx...let me know if you think you have what i want.....
BladeCX2Runner is offline Find More Posts by BladeCX2Runner
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 14, 2008, 05:39 AM
urbana-illinois
Joined Sep 2008
13 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
i have a blade cp im wanting to sell ???
TO MUCH TO SOON LOL!!!
thnx
jeff
rdcntrl1 is offline Find More Posts by rdcntrl1
Old Nov 14, 2008, 09:57 AM
Joined Jun 2007
230 Posts
Trader Rating: 2
You want something that looks like a plane? or something you can fly the crap out of?

This foamy flies terrific (like a heli), you can do just about anything to it and it takes a whipping too.
http://www.bphobbies.com/view.asp?id...23&pid=V086484
It's not RTF, but it's very inexpensive.
I fly this one 3-5 times every time I go to the field and have learned a lot from it.

If you want something that really looks like a plane, keep an eye out for the Sebart models, particularly the 30e ones (49") these are terrific models. I have a Katana and it's wonderful.
Beware of the Fliton models, they are extremely fragile and you'll get no support from the company.

A lot of peeps like the 3dhs, but you'll find many of them have CG issues and you can't balance them without having to add lead weights.

If you are looking for nitro Iv'e got a 68" extra for sale in the nitro planes forum that's RTF. But it's probably a bit much for you being a newbie and all. link
MonsterMaxx is offline Find More Posts by MonsterMaxx
Old Nov 14, 2008, 10:34 AM
Suspended Account
Joined Apr 2006
658 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdcntrl1
i have a blade cp im wanting to sell ???
TO MUCH TO SOON LOL!!!
thnx
jeff
You apparently can READ, correct?
heli_ebook is offline Find More Posts by heli_ebook
Last edited by heli_ebook; Nov 14, 2008 at 01:19 PM.
Old Nov 14, 2008, 11:30 AM
urbana-illinois
Joined Sep 2008
13 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
yes i can read , the only reason i put it on there is if he was an experienced heli pilot he might be interested in a cheep heli.......................................
rdcntrl1 is offline Find More Posts by rdcntrl1
Old Nov 14, 2008, 01:20 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Apr 2006
658 Posts
See title.
heli_ebook is offline Find More Posts by heli_ebook
Old Nov 14, 2008, 01:49 PM
United States, SC, Little River
Joined May 2002
56 Posts
Trader Rating: 20
looking for a plane

Try looking at the MS Composite trainer - The Citabria

I put one together for a new member of our club and he is doing well with it. It is made from EPP foam - indestructable! I fly planes and helis and have had great experiences with planes made from this stuff. VERY easy to assemble and fly . We have other members who have seen it fly and have ordered the same plane. I even added depron ailerons to it and it can fly almost any stunt you can dream up. If you can fly a heli you can fly this!
NYCrcPILOT is offline Find More Posts by NYCrcPILOT
Closed Thread