HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by boat_builder, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 13, 2008, 03:46 PM
Joined Oct 2007
545 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
For Sale
Aeromarine Laminates 43" Challenger Pro with 23cc Zenoah. RTR

Boat still for sale, the buyer backed out and didn't bother to tell me he bought a boat off one of my friends instead. PM me for questions.

I am selling my Aeromarine Laminates 43" Challenger Pro. It was built by Aeromarine Laminates. It has a stock Zenoah 23cc water cooled engine, 1/4 scale Hitec steering servo, Futaba throttle servo. The Transmitter and Receiver IS NOT included or the boat stand. I'm not sure what prop it has on it but it's very sharp and works very well with this boat. It has a really cool rub rail all the way around the outside edge of the hull. I'm selling it because I really don't have a good place to run it around here anymore and winter is coming on. It is used but isn't damaged in any way. It does have some cracks in the gel coat of the cowl hatch cover around the hatch buttons but this is normal I'm told. It has had aproximately 2 gallons of gas run through it. The first gallon was with Bonzi' Break-In oil, the second was with Amsoil Saber Professional Synthetic. It runs fantastic and the reliability is excellent. Compression is excellent. I tore down the engine a couple months ago for inspection and it looked fantastic, the cylinder walls have no scores or scuffs. After reassembly the engine fired right back up and ran great. This is a very nice model and it won't disappoint! New RTR was $1325, I'm asking $599 OBO + $45 shipping to anywhere in the USA lower 48. Shipping will be packed and handled by UPS. Ask any questions you may have.
boat_builder is offline Find More Posts by boat_builder
Last edited by boat_builder; Nov 23, 2008 at 04:53 PM. Reason: Price reduced.
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread