HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 13, 2008, 12:14 PM
Wooster OH
Joined Oct 2003
839 Posts
Discussion
Video Editor for Aiptek (.mov)files

"You have to kiss a lot of frogs before finding a Prince"
This has been my experience trying to find a Video Editor that handles .mov files.
A month ago I purchsed the Aiptek Action HD camera after seeing good results from some of you. After taking some video I discovered that Pinnacle would not manage .mov files. Further investigation revealed that there are few editors out there that handle .mov files. Several require conversion to .avi files, a slow process and the video is degraded.

I am on my third try but I think I have found my "Prince". Magix Movie reads the .mov files . The preview window is sharp and there is a wonderful array of features. It exports to many file formats.

Check the address below for free trial download

http://www.magix.com/us/movie-edit-pro/

The one feature that is handy for aerial photos is the ability to stretch the clips and create a slowed motion that minimizes the "bumpy ride"
The video below allowed a jerky video to be much improved.

http://vimeo.com/user683444/videos
GALENM is offline Find More Posts by GALENM
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 13, 2008, 02:09 PM
Rich Hill Missouri 64779
Joined Nov 2003
8,357 Posts
Super is free and it will convert .mov's.
quailbird is offline Find More Posts by quailbird