HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 24, 2003, 01:29 AM
United States, CA, Brentwood
Joined Oct 2001
248 Posts
Question
Sore subject but I need answers..please

I know that the..well dare I say its name FEDA Dragonfly is not verry welcome arround here but I have some questions about it.. I was wondering if anybody has a FEDA and a Piccolo and can tell me if the hop up parts would work on the FEDA's head?? Second if I was to use a better gyro that has hedding hold would it be compatable with the FEDA?? I am shooting myself for not getting a piccolo off ebay when I had the chance...
SpaKack is offline Find More Posts by SpaKack
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 24, 2003, 07:23 AM
Australia
Joined Nov 2002
748 Posts
There are a couple of users here that could answer your question, one is HoverUp (Boyd) and the other is Chrisku (Chris), they are two that immediately spring to mind as owners of both (and more) types.

From what I have read the FEDA is closer than the Skylark to the Picollo. If you have a look on rcuniverse in the electric heli section you will find a recent thread where Boyd discusses Pico and Feda parts with someone.

Try: http://www.rcuniverse.com/showthread...27&forumid=185

I looked at a Picollo but the price here is absolute highway robbery, more than twice the price of the FEDA, even buying locally and not from HK. I've just ordered my Feda today. A Corona will follow in a few weeks but that will be coming over from the states with b/l motor etc.

Ingmar
imeins is offline Find More Posts by imeins
Old Feb 24, 2003, 03:34 PM
Joined Oct 2001
248 Posts
Thanks Imeins....
Old Feb 26, 2003, 03:10 AM
Joined Oct 2001
248 Posts
Hmm atached is a photo of a piccolo stock swashplate and the hop up version....
Old Feb 26, 2003, 03:13 AM
Joined Oct 2001
248 Posts
here is a Feda dragonflys swashplate...it looks darn close to the stock piccolo's... but I still would like to know if anyone can tell me for sure that the hop up one would work with a feda dragonfly..