HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 11, 2008, 05:42 PM
Toronto
Joined Aug 2008
142 Posts
Discussion
Kangke USA products

As anyone have expereince with Kangke USA ARFS?

A guy at my aerofield just bought a Yellow Monocoupe 90A 20%. Gee the things looks really nice.

Thanks.
canso is online now Find More Posts by canso
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 12, 2008, 11:36 PM
Scale Builder
United States, AZ, Litchfield Park
Joined Jul 2002
2,485 Posts
I had the 1/4 scale Monocoupe and was very pleased with both the quality of construction and the flying characteristics. I'd purchase another one of their ARFs with no hesitation. I keep looking at the Rearwin Speedster they offer, hmmm.
Chad Veich is online now Find More Posts by Chad Veich
Old Nov 15, 2008, 02:27 PM
Relax, have a Cub
College Place, WA.
Joined Apr 2004
983 Posts
A good buddy of mine had a red Monocoupe from Kangke. I got to fly it a couple times and it had no surprises. I believe his was an early release and had a very weak landing gear that would bend even on gentle landings. Kangke cheerfully replaced it with a heavier gear that worked out great. Very nice bird.
mewert is offline Find More Posts by mewert
Old May 07, 2009, 03:52 PM
Pentwater ,MI
Joined Jun 2006
15 Posts
Kangke Cap232

I rebalanced this plane and found that I made a error when I first balanced.The plane is fine and a great flier.Why I balanced it right side up the first time is beyond me.Balanced upside down and with the OS 1.08 up front it was right on with NO additional weight.I made a BOO BOO sorry-
Hofmentla is offline Find More Posts by Hofmentla
Last edited by Hofmentla; May 20, 2009 at 06:49 PM.
Old May 08, 2009, 07:16 AM
Pentwater ,MI
Joined Jun 2006
15 Posts
firewall

See above-sorry again

Ron
Hofmentla is offline Find More Posts by Hofmentla
Last edited by Hofmentla; May 20, 2009 at 06:50 PM.
Old May 22, 2009, 09:27 PM
lake orion mi
Joined Sep 2002
970 Posts
cap 232

I have a Cap 232 from them, a great flier.After about the 10th flight i greased a landing and was rolling passed me on the grass when it looked like i hit the gear switch.and the gear retracted.Well caps have no gear, retracts that is.The fuel dissolved the glue where i could just pull the firewall off with my hands.Lesson, go over all glue joints where you can and fuelproof the firewall some more.Joe
mistairjoe is offline Find More Posts by mistairjoe