HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by ishu4u, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 23, 2003, 01:14 PM
frankfort,ky
Joined Dec 2001
63 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
for sale, 4 tables at perry ga. swap meet this friday...email for fast sale

ice storm here in ky keeps me at home this year. i have 4 premium tables i get every year ..they are in main bldg and 2 of the 4 are end caps, the other two are attached to them ....

sell at face value 45.00
buyer to send payment via overnight mail and i will email confirmation of the exact table numbers reserved and paid for in my name.. this is not a scam, just trying to recoup my costs and help out those who find the tables have been sold out for months.

email
ishu4u@mis.net

thanks
joe in ky
ishu4u is offline Find More Posts by ishu4u
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread