SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Nov 08, 2008, 03:42 PM
Joined Oct 2008
10 Posts
Discussion
If You Own An Rc Car And Live In London Kent Area You Need To Be Reading This!!

Hi guys thanks for having a look

OK i am trying to find out what cars trucks buggies electric petrol whatever people have and areas they live and how far they would travel for a local track

the reason for this is i am considering starting up a club and track as there is no where to go near to me i have loads of ideas but need to gauge the demand so i can build a database and obviously put the track close to where it would get most use if i can find a location does anyone know whats happening with the crystal palace track?

Thanking all in advance for there help
minusplus is offline Find More Posts by minusplus
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 09, 2009, 10:57 AM
cornwall
Joined Mar 2009
297 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by minusplus
Hi guys thanks for having a look

OK i am trying to find out what cars trucks buggies electric petrol whatever people have and areas they live and how far they would travel for a local track

the reason for this is i am considering starting up a club and track as there is no where to go near to me i have loads of ideas but need to gauge the demand so i can build a database and obviously put the track close to where it would get most use if i can find a location does anyone know whats happening with the crystal palace track?

Thanking all in advance for there help
hi mate iv got a 1/5 fg car and know where to use it im in edgware nw london.now i do know a place where u mite be able to get a track going over here..ther is a big unused carpark a barnet coptal behind the football pitchs...
ian.c is offline Find More Posts by ian.c
Old Mar 24, 2009, 09:09 PM
buy a lot, fly a little!
Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island, Central And Western District
Joined May 2001
5,776 Posts
I've got a Tamiya blitzer beetle and would be interested if there was an offroad track. I live in hollway.
stuart warne is offline Find More Posts by stuart warne
Site Sponsor
Latest blog entry: Savex Spitfire Progress