SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Oct 04, 2010, 11:33 AM
Lee
PERFECT LANDING !!!
USA, UT, Orem
Joined Jul 2004
9,250 Posts
The peregrine designs alive and well. I have cut over 40 prototypes that I have cut trying to get the looks and flight performance I want. These are going to be EPP strong sport flying airplanes. We will probably release 3 options.

I have learned a lot with this design. It is one of my favorite but most frustrating projects.

We will sell it but not until it meets my expectations.
Lee is offline Find More Posts by Lee
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 04, 2010, 11:37 AM
Luis Claudio - Rio - Brazil
Brasil, RJ, Rio de Janeiro
Joined Apr 2005
2,459 Posts
I see your effot in this project. Iīll keep on following this thread until you get a positive feedback on your falcon to feel free to sell for us.
Luis_Claudio is offline Find More Posts by Luis_Claudio
Old Oct 04, 2010, 06:50 PM
USA
Joined Apr 2007
2,408 Posts
my birds

just some of my http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1117083
space 1 is offline Find More Posts by space 1
Last edited by space 1; Oct 07, 2010 at 08:00 AM.
Old Oct 06, 2010, 11:59 PM
Va.Beach VA.
Joined Aug 2007
2,177 Posts
THIS was what I've been looking in a foam type bird Rc. The "EPP Eagle" has NOTHING on this IF this bird was on the market now.... I WANT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!...

Flug des Adlers (4 min 8 sec)
G-LO is offline Find More Posts by G-LO
Old Oct 07, 2010, 04:58 AM
Joined Apr 2005
2,459 Posts
Thatīs what Iīm looking for also! Very scale and THIS project looks like the real animal. We can NOT compare this project and the Kurutsaldeīs peregrinefalcon to this epp eagle. Their projects has no edges, they have the real curves from the real body and wing.

Where did you find it? Itīs a floater, if could have a motor for me, would be better! Nice find!

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-LO View Post
THIS was what I've been looking in a foam type bird Rc. The "EPP Eagle" has NOTHING on this IF this bird was on the market now.... I WANT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZ7ls...e_gdata_player
Old Oct 07, 2010, 11:00 AM
Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada
Joined Jun 2002
65 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by G-LO View Post
http://ig-nurfluegel.ch/adler.html
MikeKucera is online now Find More Posts by MikeKucera
Old Oct 07, 2010, 11:09 AM
Joined Apr 2005
2,459 Posts
I didnīt find a contact neither an email in this link..

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeKucera View Post
Old Oct 07, 2010, 04:17 PM
Va.Beach VA.
Joined Aug 2007
2,177 Posts
Wow thanks Mike!!
Old Oct 07, 2010, 05:31 PM
Va.Beach VA.
Joined Aug 2007
2,177 Posts
This is the translation:

The eagle, as it shows these images was, I constructed a glider and in the years 1998 -. Built in 2002 I have the greatest possible extent in the "original", a golden eagle, oriented so visitors were in the zoo and bird of prey waiting and reading. ornithological books in the matter forward, particularly in the primaries ("Winggrids) should not lose out in terms of model fidelity are identified, the resulting complex geometry seemed feasible only through all-composite construction.. (The fact that I once trained as a mold maker, turns out to be very beneficial on such occasions ...) And so was initially a conventionally-built original model with 196cm wingspan. As the profile was used in a slightly modified center wing RAF 33 (S-lay) profile. (See diagram). The surfaces are slightly restricted. Of the fuselage and wings were then two-part epoxy resin molds removed. Controlled should be the part of the aileron, elevator, and possibly also the rudder (consisting of a patch, palm-size, thin Lexan plate) are. Had at the first flights, first, the focus will be found. It was found that the bird unfortunately much lead in the bill needed. The flying weight ended up at 2,200 grams What very roughly calculated a surface load of approximately equal 50gr/qdm. This is not really for a glider of this size have little knowledge. It must, however, that a real eagle -. like big birds of prey, yet has a much higher wing loading, namely about 70gr/qdm (The surface loading of albatrosses is even twice as high.) Anyway, my eagle was not a thermal glider ... .. It turned out that he was only on wind speed
Old Oct 18, 2010, 04:36 PM
Springboro
Joined Sep 2004
148 Posts
Here is my Eagle I build it last week with my big helper 9 years old daughter. I used what ever left from EPP FOAM for the body and ping foam for the wings. I spray lightly with the black spray paint and then use yellow and black foam safe markers to make looks like a feather..
Smoke7 is offline Find More Posts by Smoke7
Last edited by Smoke7; Oct 18, 2010 at 04:42 PM.
Old Oct 19, 2010, 10:43 AM
United States, FL
Joined Aug 2008
4,245 Posts
Congrat looks great!
Twisted Realm is online now Find More Posts by Twisted Realm
Site Sponsor
Old Oct 19, 2010, 10:46 AM
Springboro
Joined Sep 2004
148 Posts
Thank you, I have a first fly video I will attached today when I get home.
Old Oct 20, 2010, 02:34 AM
Springboro
Joined Sep 2004
148 Posts
My Plane (3 min 32 sec)
Last edited by Smoke7; Oct 21, 2010 at 10:59 AM.
Old Oct 20, 2010, 06:36 AM
USA, IN, Nineveh
Joined Apr 2002
2,404 Posts
Great video.
A perfect setting for a soaring eagle.

TIm
tdearth is offline Find More Posts by tdearth
Old Oct 21, 2010, 02:12 AM
Springboro
Joined Sep 2004
148 Posts