HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by aspire2008, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 08, 2008, 04:24 AM
Joined Jun 2008
0 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
For Sale
pair of custom-made forward-neutral-reverse transmissions made by mr kanello to suit

A very special NEW, MINT, NEVER USED pair of custom-made forward-neutral-reverse transmissions made by mr kanello.

The transmissions have left and right hand output shafts, meaning that you will have counter-rotating props.

The aluminum transmission cases with heavy-duty steel gears are oil-filled,water-cooled and the transmission operation lever servo tray is in place on each unit.

Includes custom made vibration isolation motor mounts,

the transmisssions are designed to be bolted up to zenoah PUM engines but will also fit onto arrowshark engines bm260 all zenoah clones

Mr. Kanello custom made the transmission ten years ago

This is a rare opportunity to own something like this!

any questions please feel free to email me

i will ship the transmissions world wide buyer to pay all freight costs

$590.plus shipping

PLEASE NOTE

the transmissions are listed on ebay so they may be removed from sale at any time !!

email me for more pictures if required
aspire2008 is offline Find More Posts by aspire2008
Last edited by aspire2008; Dec 01, 2008 at 10:30 PM. Reason: price drop
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread