HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Dora Nine, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 07, 2008, 09:48 PM
The sky is my playground.
United States, NH
Joined May 2005
7,752 Posts
Discussion
My WAA experience..

Today, after much planning and coordinating around my tugboat work schedule I was able to make my flight. Many thanks need to be given to Frank everyone for all their efforts to make this possible for me. It appears that the next pilot and I are going to meet up on Monday in Keene, NH so he can take it on to Albany, NY.
The Squirt was a very easy and fun plane to fly. I found it to be similar to that of the orginal Park Zone Cub. Anyway, enjoy the pics and be sure to check the other pics I posted in the WAA-08 thread!
Dora Nine is offline Find More Posts by Dora Nine
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 08, 2008, 11:04 AM
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Coastal Maine
Joined Jun 2007
857 Posts
Pretty cool John! Your in the history books. Do you have any photos of the cool box it travels in?
graphixman is offline Find More Posts by graphixman
Old Nov 08, 2008, 09:46 PM
The sky is my playground.
United States, NH
Joined May 2005
7,752 Posts
Yeah, check the WAA thread in the General Electric section. I posted some there.
Dora Nine is offline Find More Posts by Dora Nine