HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
Old Jan 29, 2009, 11:41 AM
Epilepsy Awareness Month
United States, MA, Malden
Joined Mar 2008
11,647 Posts
Lee, Good morning Buddy. I just got your PM's this morning. Sorry, I've been a bit under the weather (literally and figuratively ) Sorry I don't have any electronics to send you for your project. Your "last" PM sounds like a terrific idea indeed. I will be hushhh Because of your thoughtfulness hard work and determination for others, I know your about to get a V4 soon. How does a couple brand new aero-nuts motors sound to put in that bad boy? My stocks are still running strong as I don't fly all that much. When you get your V4 give her a good look over. I'll see what I can scrounge up to send south with those motors
Your Bud up North.
Mike

RCHeliNoob, Good deal! I set my virtual memory at 512. Ran her through the mill and so far so good...Thanks a million
Chap1012 is offline Find More Posts by Chap1012
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 29, 2009, 12:01 PM
Portland, OR
Joined Jan 2009
107 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chap1012
RCHeliNoob, Good deal! I set my virtual memory at 512. Ran her through the mill and so far so good...Thanks a million
Your welcome Mike! Whatever I can do to help.
RCHeliNoob is offline Find More Posts by RCHeliNoob
Old Jan 29, 2009, 03:15 PM
Fly em if ya got em.
Winder Ga
Joined Sep 2008
12,060 Posts
Hey all, I am home now. Didn't make much money today. But it is more than I had. And it wasn't that hard of work. Besides, it got me out of the house for a little while. Think I was starting to get cabin fever. haha. Lee
leethetreeguy is offline Find More Posts by leethetreeguy
Old Jan 29, 2009, 03:22 PM
Portland, OR
Joined Jan 2009
107 Posts
Hey Lee, glad you got to get out of the house today. Hope your doing well, and that you get some stick time in today. I'm brushing up on the CX3, so when I get it tomorrow I just have to charge the battery and fly!!!
RCHeliNoob is offline Find More Posts by RCHeliNoob
Old Jan 29, 2009, 03:29 PM
Fly em if ya got em.
Winder Ga
Joined Sep 2008
12,060 Posts
I know that you are going to love it and have a blast of a time. Just take it slow and easy at first. haha. Don't kill it too quickly. hehe. I would get it light on its skids and just practice the cyclick controls and throttle at first. Then when comfotable with that, try some short hopps. One day, even try a four feet hover. It will be a blast for you to learn. Once you have one all trimmed, it is an experience that you will never forget. I know that I won't. Your friend in Ga, Lee
Old Jan 29, 2009, 04:18 PM
Fly em if ya got em.
Winder Ga
Joined Sep 2008
12,060 Posts
Tina had to go to school early tonight. That sucks. I miss her already. haha. I am sitting here in the office trying to think of something to do tomorrow. I havn't got work, so who knows what I will do. hehe. I am so very glad to have all of you out there. Take care all. Lee
Old Jan 29, 2009, 05:38 PM
12 year old flyer :p
Brampton, Ontario, Canada
Joined Aug 2008
370 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by leethetreeguy
Tina had to go to school early tonight. That sucks. I miss her already. haha. I am sitting here in the office trying to think of something to do tomorrow. I havn't got work, so who knows what I will do. hehe. I am so very glad to have all of you out there. Take care all. Lee
I know what do want to do! You want to fly! That was easy! Okay, I sent the Twin Thunder electronics, Lee.
Zett-Vampyre is offline Find More Posts by Zett-Vampyre
Old Jan 29, 2009, 05:46 PM
Fly em if ya got em.
Winder Ga
Joined Sep 2008
12,060 Posts
Thank ya zp. You are awesome. Lee
Old Jan 29, 2009, 06:15 PM
12 year old flyer :p
Brampton, Ontario, Canada
Joined Aug 2008
370 Posts
Thanks, I now want to buy a RC f117 stealth bomber. :P
Zett-Vampyre is offline Find More Posts by Zett-Vampyre
Old Jan 29, 2009, 06:21 PM
Fly em if ya got em.
Winder Ga
Joined Sep 2008
12,060 Posts
From bananahobby. huh?
Old Jan 29, 2009, 07:21 PM
Fly em if ya got em.
Winder Ga
Joined Sep 2008
12,060 Posts
I'm sitting here all alone playing my banjo. Anyone out there. Lee
Old Jan 29, 2009, 07:45 PM
Jack Daniels he's my friend!!!
Canada
Joined Dec 2008
178 Posts
Yup I'm here Lee
Oldrunk is offline Find More Posts by Oldrunk
Old Jan 29, 2009, 07:49 PM
Fly em if ya got em.
Winder Ga
Joined Sep 2008
12,060 Posts
Hey buddy, I bet you are tired from figuring out all those tricks you did. Just got your pm. Wow. Awesome job. your friend in Ga. Lee
Old Jan 29, 2009, 08:00 PM
Jack Daniels he's my friend!!!
Canada
Joined Dec 2008
178 Posts
Ya, all I got left to do is engineer the final circuit so nothing blows up and its all good, then we got some real pimpin Nav light control.
Oldrunk is offline Find More Posts by Oldrunk
Old Jan 29, 2009, 08:17 PM
Fly em if ya got em.
Winder Ga
Joined Sep 2008
12,060 Posts
yeah, I just got word Tina is on her way home from school. Man, I am looking forward to a real treat tonight. A big mac and fries. mmmm. Don't even really remember what it taste like. haha. Can't wait. Lee
Closed Thread