SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Nov 04, 2008, 03:15 PM
Joined Sep 2008
2 Posts
Discussion
Phaeton 90 Build

Need Help; I am finishing a Phaeton 90 (Balsa USA) that I bought at a Swap Shop a couple of years ago. I have most of the plans. The wings and fuselage were built although I had to do some fix up since the original builder built straight but made several significant structural errors.

My question is: Does anyone have plans that include information on the prop shaft thrust line and the position of the engine/mount on the firewall. I didn't get that part of the plans (they were cut apart). If available I could also use the fuselage top view from the plans.

I would be willing to pay both duplication and postage. I can guess at the engine position if necessary using the cowl position as I did on a rebuild of an L-4 Grasshopper but I'd like to avoid it if I could.

Thanks for your consideration,

Steve
StephenPS is offline Find More Posts by StephenPS
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 04, 2008, 06:48 PM
Joined Aug 2005
2,722 Posts
You might check with Balsa USA as they used to sell plans for their kits at reasonable prices.
DT56 is offline Find More Posts by DT56