HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by byrocat, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 22, 2003, 10:34 AM
Aurora, Ontario, Canada
Joined Mar 2002
1,612 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Alert
Enforcer ducted fan modifcation kit and Byron fan unit

Well, they've been gathering dust in the workshop for quite some time, and the new field will definitely not be jet-ready this year.

What I have is the semi-kit (actually from Dennis Strege) for modifying the Balsa USA Enforcer to a ducted fan model. It inlcudes all of the bulkheads, stringers for the pod, and 1/64 plywood for forming the ductwork (possibly enough to skin the pod as well. All instructions are included PLUS the Flying Models plans and a photocopy of the FM article. (I have the original magazine buried in my racks and will add it if I can find it.)

Check Mike Weidner's website for details of the Enforcer.
http://www.pcisys.net/~mrmike/enfrcr.htm

The second part of the package is the Byron ducted fan unit -- body, impellor, #7 (OS) undrilled mount, washers for fitting the various engine sizes, AND the offset exhaust maifold, Everything except the manifold is in new condition. The manifold does have a pressure tap.

I'm asking a package price for everything $150US plus postage.

The package is a standard photocopier box and weighs at most five pounds, so you can use the CanadaPost calculator for how much you'll pay for shipping.

Contact me directly at bdealhoy@sympatico.ca
byrocat is offline Find More Posts by byrocat
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread