HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by winchdoc, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 03, 2008, 12:39 PM
I want to believe...
A hut in the woods in Oregon
Joined Jan 2003
2,483 Posts
Discussion
New pony in the barn!

Right before I was downsized, I went and bought a new (to me) motorcycle.

A Buell Ulysses! It's sorta a cousin to the H-D sportster, but dosn't share any common parts, save maybe fasteners.

It's quick, fast enough, and get this, it has heated grips!
I thought it was a foo-foo extra until I tried them out on a cold morning ride to work... OH, YES!! me likey!

WinchDoc
winchdoc is online now Find More Posts by winchdoc
Last edited by winchdoc; Nov 03, 2008 at 04:20 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 10, 2008, 03:21 PM
I want to believe...
A hut in the woods in Oregon
Joined Jan 2003
2,483 Posts
As the pimping of the hut goes forward, I made more room for the two-wheeled critters. I had to remove some shelves to allow the nose-in parking,
but I will install a row of cabinets high enough to clear the front ends of the bikes.

BTW the drips under the Harley are WATER, 'cause I gave it a bath.
winchdoc is online now Find More Posts by winchdoc
Last edited by winchdoc; Dec 10, 2008 at 03:26 PM.