Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by slip_stream, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 02, 2008, 03:28 PM
V.R.S, so much fun!
S.E. Pennslyvania
Joined May 2006
88 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
For Sale
Dynam Esc 30A, and Program Card

Here is what is included:

1) Magnetic Ring
K10331A

2) Dynam 30A Brushless ESC BEC 2A/5V
DY-ESC30

Dynam ESC Program Card
DY-101

This esc was only used 3 times. Iím leaving on the battery connector and the magnetic ring that I put on when it was going to be put onto my model. I found out that this is not the right esc for me, and wish to sell it off instead of having it sit in the closet.

This ESC suffers the same compatibility issue for starting the E-Sky 3100kV motor that it studders at start up. This works fine with other brushless motors. Though its not stated on Dynam site, or anywhere else, I personally do not recommended for helicopters. (does not have soft startup option).

$25 gets the entire package shipped to you priority mail (I will only ship to the lower 48 states only). I do prefer paypal for payment but money order will do.

Please PM me with your payment method that you wish to use, and your address. If you pay with paypal I will ship out the next morning, via money order, the next morning that I receive it. I will reply back when I get the info, and also let you know when I have shipped.
slip_stream is offline Find More Posts by slip_stream
Last edited by slip_stream; Nov 05, 2008 at 12:33 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread