HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 31, 2008, 05:27 PM
Joined Aug 2007
2 Posts
Discussion
Tangerine Pattern Contests-AMA/FAI, SPA, BPA

This is an invitation to all pattern pilots whether you fly SPA, BPA or Turn-Around pattern to attend the first ever all inclusive pattern planes from pre-1976 up thru the present. The contest is being held December 6, 7, 2008 in Apopka Florida (approximately 7 miles north of Orlando).
You can contact myself at ojfrets@earthlink.net, or go to RCACF website www.rcacf.com for map, instructions and flyers for the event.
You can fly AMA Turnaround pattern or SPA (Senior Pattern) or BPA Ballistic Pattern.
Only here will you be able to see the top FAI pilots, the top AMA 401-404 pilots, the top SPA pilots and the top BPA pilots. I understand there is going to be a large turnout.

Thanks.

Orlando Frets
OJFrets is offline Find More Posts by OJFrets
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 07, 2008, 06:40 PM
The Russian Ace!!
On Your Six!!
Joined Jan 2007
1,707 Posts
Hello Orlando,

I hope all is well!!! Being retired now, I'm looking for you to take home some hardware!!! Because you have more time to practice at the field... I want you to give Mike and Steve a run for there money....
GFoushi is offline Find More Posts by GFoushi