HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Lee, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 30, 2008, 10:37 PM
Lee
PERFECT LANDING !!!
USA, UT, Orem
Joined Jul 2004
8,947 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
For Sale
Snowball ATV-EPP-RET kits available

EPP Snowballs are available!!!

My son and I are making kits for the EPP Snowball, the EPP Peregrine and the EPP Pinata and some of the other planes we have designed in limited quantities.

To learn more about this unique plane and see a variety of EPP Snowball videos and comments go to this thread:

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=930241

We cut kits for the Snowball ATV-EPP-RET plane and are offering them online for $49.95 each plus shipping. They are ready to ship. This includes the plane, control horns, carbon tube, control rods, and motor mount.

The price and shipping cost make this one of the lower priced EPP planes on the market and one of the few planes cut entirely out of the tough 1.9 pound EPP foam.

We have cut over 700 foam airplanes over the years and we will stand behind the workmanship and the fly-ability of this unique model plane. The planes are precision cut.

The Snowball flies very well and has incredible ground handling. Check it out in the videos below. An earlier model is shown being flown off the cliffs in the second video. The third video shows how the floats make the plane so unique.

Building the kit is easy. It takes us 30 minutes to glue it together and a couple of hours to install of the radio and get it ready to fly. We have cut all of the bevels and angles and the fit is excellent.

Go to the Snowball ATV-EPP-RET thread and look at the videos in posts #1 and #2. TJ's instruction manual is post #2 and there are many other entries with information that will be valuable to a builder.

Shipping and handling will be $8.50 to USA Priority Mail.

We have repackaged the same plane in a smaller box for international shipping and have been able to ship "First Class" to Canada for $8.50 and the UK for $12.50 S&H. We can calculate shipping if you want it sent anywhere else, just ask, and we will try to respond quickly.

We will ship within 2 working days of receipt of paypal payment.

Contact TJ at Crashtesthobby@gmail.com to order yours today.

IT IS PREFERRED IF YOU DO NOT SEND PAYPAL BEFORE CONFIRMATION IS GIVEN SO WE CAN GUARANTEE QUICK DELIVERY.

Thank you for your orders.

Lee and TJ.

Snowball ATV-EPP-RET kit demonstration (4 min 3 sec)

Snowball ATV Radio controlled plane (6 min 7 sec)

Snowball ATV in the Leaves 10-08 (4 min 5 sec)

Lee is offline Find More Posts by Lee
Last edited by Lee; Feb 02, 2009 at 04:30 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 30, 2008, 10:58 PM
EA OUTLAWS
Polk City Florida
Joined Jun 2008
491 Posts
Trader Rating: 48
Very nice videos that thing looks like fun and it seems very strong good luck with your sale
EAO HarleyMan is offline Find More Posts by EAO HarleyMan
Old Oct 30, 2008, 11:03 PM
swede
United States, MA, Lowell
Joined Aug 2005
3,831 Posts
Trader Rating: 82
Water, snow, grass, and MOUNTAIN CLIFFS!!! I love it.

I'll definitely be getting one of these. Excellent videos!!
denial15 is offline Find More Posts by denial15
Old Oct 31, 2008, 09:14 AM
metro Detroit, MI
Joined Jan 2007
193 Posts
Trader Rating: 15
Great camera work!!!
arniep is offline Find More Posts by arniep
Old Oct 31, 2008, 07:20 PM
Lee
PERFECT LANDING !!!
USA, UT, Orem
Joined Jul 2004
8,947 Posts
Thanks for the inquiries and orders. There are still some available and we are looking at cutting more.

Too much fun. I just went flying and shot this video.

Snowball ATV in the Leaves 10-08 (4 min 5 sec)
Old Nov 06, 2008, 10:09 AM
Lee
PERFECT LANDING !!!
USA, UT, Orem
Joined Jul 2004
8,947 Posts
We have more cut.

One newer flyer told me it is the easiest trainer he has had. He says it's the first plane he has had he doesn't worry about crashing cuz he knows it can take it.

Go the building thread and see how the reports are coming in from the flyers using the words well cut, easy and tough.

I am having fun seeing all the weird places I can fly it. I was taking it off the slanted top of the baseball dugout yesterday.
Last edited by Lee; Nov 11, 2008 at 12:06 AM.
Old Nov 11, 2008, 12:10 AM
Lee
PERFECT LANDING !!!
USA, UT, Orem
Joined Jul 2004
8,947 Posts
Although this thread is closed we are still selling the Snowballs and they are becoming one of the top selling planes we have.

Don't be fooled by the date of the last post here. follow the directions in Post #1 here and order one today from TJ at crashtesthobby@gmail.com

Go to the RCG thread for more information http://www.rcgroups.com/forumsGand /...d.php?t=930241
Last edited by Lee; Feb 02, 2009 at 04:29 PM.
Old Nov 12, 2008, 01:28 PM
High Altitude Flyer
Fairplay, South Park, CO
Joined Sep 2005
1,608 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
The Snowball kits are looking good!
viking60 is offline Find More Posts by viking60
Last edited by viking60; Nov 12, 2008 at 01:33 PM.
Closed Thread