HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 10, 2008, 08:35 PM
USA, FL, Orlando
Joined Aug 2006
2,022 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DesmoHead
James,

Any flight videos to hold us over until the kit arrives?

-Eric
I will try and get some good footage over the weekend.
jkarpy is offline Find More Posts by jkarpy
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 16, 2008, 10:07 PM
bucket of prop wash
reddinng CA
Joined Nov 2007
942 Posts
Jkarpy i just wanted to share this way of puting on eazy conectors it has been the easyest way i have ever found all you need is a pair of miniature flush cuters it works great
garrcass is offline Find More Posts by garrcass
Old Jan 26, 2009, 10:07 PM
Fly it like you stole it..
Florence, Al
Joined Oct 2000
29,301 Posts
Any video of this lil' guy yet?

Jeff
www.CommonSenseRC.com
Tram is offline Find More Posts by Tram
Old Jan 27, 2009, 11:39 PM
USA, FL, Orlando
Joined Aug 2006
2,022 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tram
Any video of this lil' guy yet?

Jeff
www.CommonSenseRC.com
I am sending one to Fred Midget soon. He does the best job with video.

James
RCG Plus Member
Old Jan 28, 2009, 12:56 AM
Fly it like you stole it..
Florence, Al
Joined Oct 2000
29,301 Posts
Awesome.. Can't wait to see it fly!
Tram is offline Find More Posts by Tram
Old Jan 29, 2009, 09:20 AM
Destructive Tester
Tampa, FL
Joined Apr 2008
1,339 Posts
Does Graves have these yet??????
jimmy34256 is online now Find More Posts by jimmy34256
Old Jan 29, 2009, 11:11 AM
USA, FL, Orlando
Joined Aug 2006
2,022 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy34256
Does Graves have these yet??????
Yes they do.
RCG Plus Member
Old Jan 29, 2009, 04:21 PM
Littleton, Colorado
Joined Nov 2007
52 Posts
Micro 3D

I finished building my micro 3D this week, what a great build. As with all of James kits it went together with out any problems. All the parts fit like a glove and the good new I didn't have any parts left over. The instructions were very clear. follow the steps as he has them in the instruction. I haven't had a chance to fly it, the weather has turned cold with lots of wind (wind is not my friend) You can't go wrong with this kit, I know it will fly as good as it looks.
Spud
Spudx is offline Find More Posts by Spudx
Last edited by Spudx; Jan 31, 2009 at 10:04 AM.
Old Jan 29, 2009, 06:04 PM
Destructive Tester
Tampa, FL
Joined Apr 2008
1,339 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spudx
I finished building my micro 3D this week, what a great build. As with all of James kits it went together with out any problems. Al the parts fit like a glove and the good new I didn't have any parts left over. The instructions were very clear. follow the steps as he has them in the instruction. I haven't had a chance to fly it, the weather has turned cold with lots of wind (wind is not my friend) You can't go wrong with this kit, I know it will fly as good as it looks.
Spud
Nice job with the purple ! Come on down to FL !!!!!! You can carry on the Micro 3D....
jimmy34256 is online now Find More Posts by jimmy34256
Old Jan 30, 2009, 07:22 AM
Littleton, Colorado
Joined Nov 2007
52 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy34256
Nice job with the purple ! Come on down to FL !!!!!! You can carry on the Micro 3D....
Fl sounds really good right now, It is cold and windy here
Old Jan 31, 2009, 03:06 PM
USA, FL, Orlando
Joined Aug 2006
2,022 Posts
Quote:
Fl sounds really good right now, It is cold and windy here
Today was a perfect day for flying.
RCG Plus Member
Old Feb 02, 2009, 05:37 PM
Littleton, Colorado
Joined Nov 2007
52 Posts
3d

The wind finely slowed down today and I decided to give it a try. It was one of those days if any thing could go wrong it did. I checked out all of the controls and it appeared everything was OK, so off I went. The plane took of fine and I was able to do a slight amount of trimming (it wanted to go right) got everything aligned and was flying pretty go. Then the unthinkable happened, the dam O ring broke and of course the prop came of. I was in the process of flying all most straight up. It started to fall like a rock but then it leveled out. I was able to turn and fly in to the breeze and landed with no problem. So all in all it was a good first flight. The little guy flies great and is very forgiving considering what happened. I didn't have a spare prop or O ring so was through for the Day. I did discover one thing, the solid purple is hard to see and tell direction so will add some white to the under side of one wing.
Spud
Old Feb 02, 2009, 06:37 PM
USA, FL, Orlando
Joined Aug 2006
2,022 Posts
Quote:
The wind finely slowed down today and I decided to give it a try. It was one of those days if any thing could go wrong it did. I checked out all of the controls and it appeared everything was OK, so off I went. The plane took of fine and I was able to do a slight amount of trimming (it wanted to go right) got everything aligned and was flying pretty go. Then the unthinkable happened, the dam O ring broke and of course the prop came of. I was in the process of flying all most straight up. It started to fall like a rock but then it leveled out. I was able to turn and fly in to the breeze and landed with no problem. So all in all it was a good first flight. The little guy flies great and is very forgiving considering what happened. I didn't have a spare prop or O ring so was through for the Day. I did discover one thing, the solid purple is hard to see and tell direction so will add some white to the under side of one wing.
Spud
I have had O' rings break but not a fresh one. I wish those motors had a shaft, I hate prop savers.
RCG Plus Member
Old Feb 03, 2009, 07:27 AM
Littleton, Colorado
Joined Nov 2007
52 Posts
Motor

James. I forgot to mention that the little motor you sent me has plenty of Power. I guess I will have to start working on my 3d skills, your never to old to learn.
Spud
Old Feb 21, 2009, 05:41 AM
Promoting Model Aviation...
United States, CA, Tehachapi
Joined Nov 2005
24,960 Posts
Any new updates to share on the Micro 3DX?

I thought I had decided on what new indoor flier to get (Radical RC Mini Stick) until I ran across this plane.

I'd like to hear some more thoughts if you don't mind. Has Napo ordered one to do a review yet? How about Jeff?

Frank
Murocflyer is offline Find More Posts by Murocflyer